8 Ways to Get a Killer Workout Without Machines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lushlala View Post
    I know it's possible because many people do it successfully, but I just lack the motivation to exercise at home I think maybe if I had someone to work out with, I'd have better luck.
    Many of the people face the motivation loss problem. Well, everyone really needs a reason to workout. Without a reason, people will be surely demotivated. Going to the gym is one of the healthiest habits that you can adopt. It will surely give out results very soon if you start working out at the gym.

Comment

I really these tips. Although, I don't have a gym in my house, I am thinking of making one. I think it's better for me and my personality, because I don't like going to the gym where other people are, and In my house I just get more comfortable.

Comment

I just go to the park, but I am getting a gym membership within the month. I have never been one for the gym or machines, but between moving to a new place and needing to potentially take showers mid-day while being far away from home, it seems logical. The locker helps too

Comment

When it comes to matters of cost and exercise, one of the best ways to achieve a killer exercise is to get involved in the manual side of everyday activities like walking to work instead of riding or using the stairs in tall buildings instead of using the lift. At the end of the day, where there is a will there is a way and one can fashion a gym from ordinary materials at home without breaking a sweat or the bank. Some of the best workouts like pressups don't require any equipment.

Comment

I rarely go to the gym, and I mostly go only because of the machines which are good for toning the body as well as the treadmill which I don't have at home. I just do a lot of walking on good weather days and sometimes, I use a zumba video to work out. I have free weights, too so that solves the toning part. Right, we don't have to overspend to get our body in great shape. Just doing household chores burns calories.

Comment

As long as proper resistance applied, muscles can experience hypertrophy through machines, cables, bands, free weights, barbells, body-weight exercises, etc...
              Smart Health Shop
              SHS Facebook
              Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
              Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

I have enough workouts without using any equipment. I am planning to be doing pressups from the relative safety and anonymity of my hamlet. Another workout which doesn't need equipment that I practice is walking which confers alot of medical benefits due to the fact that its rhythmic. Its good for blood pressure and doesn't stress the body systems.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X