No announcement yet.

How many meals a day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really have a difficulty eating more than 3 meals a day. I have breajfast, lunch and dinner typically. Sometimes I am able to eat something in the afternoon, but it's hard because I work and on the afternoons I'm usually crazy busy and have no time to eat anything!

Comment

I typically eat 4 or 5 meals a day. Its easier for me to grab and go with my schedule. Than to sit down for 3 square meals. If I plan to eat a dinner, then lunch, then dinner I tend to skip a meal or two. But if I have small meals ready to grab I will eat on my way to my next appointment, or place to be.

Comment

I take meals two times a day. But for those who are on diet, it is important to have your three meals a day. The first thing I do is to take breakfast, this is vey important to me. I observe that when I take breakfast, I don't bother about lunch.

Comment

I've heard everything from eating almost constantly (6-8 small meals) to intermittent fasting where you eat nothing all day except for your whole calorie allotment in a small 1-2 hour window. I'm not sure I could do either without discipline.

Comment

I eat about six times a day. My breakfast will usually be composed of three cups of milk or raisins and four hard boiled eggs (except mornings when I workout then I have a protein shake which I make with protien powder and water). All other meals are about 2 cups of brown rice and a can of beans or 2-3 cups of brown rice and four hard boiled eggs, four hard boiled eggs, about 8 ounces of chicken, 3 cups of milk, and a lean piece of chicken together with a handful of almonds. That is a list of the whoel variety of foods Ive been eating lately. I eat one of those meals every three hours and I never eat carbs after 3 pm (so nice rice, beans, or milk after 3).

Comment

How many times you eat in a day, what you eat, how much water you drink - everyone is different! Listen to your own body and do what makes it feel good and live healthy! If you are eating protein and vegetables with fruit now and then, you can eat as much as you want, whenever you feel hungry. To me it sounds crazy to tell anyone how many times a day they should eat! Eat decent food when your body tells you it is hungry. Eat nutrient dense foods and you will feel satisfied. End of story.

Comment

this is one of the hardest habits I have tried to break. Still nothing. I was grown up to eat three times a day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. No snacks unless we have some outdoor activity or when we go out etc. Nowadays I eat twice a day and a snack or a drink when I workout. I have tried the many meals and because of what I'm used to, it has left my feeling unfulfilled throughout the day. I might try it again but I don't really think I can manage to eat 6 times a day!

Comment

I usually have 4 meals a day.
                  Fat Cutter Powder | Air Sofa Cum Bed | Hot Shaper|Roop Amrit

Comment

DIETING

I am following a strict diet. Main thing is i don't skip meals, i will make sure that i eat 3 times a day. And i drink plenty of water. Both water and exercise is needed for a healthy lifestyle i believe.
                    Thank you
                    katie smith.
                    Assignment Help UK

Comment

How many meals a day?

These days I eat twice per day and a bite or a drink when I exercise. I have attempted the numerous dinners and on account of what I'm utilized to, it has left my inclination unfulfilled for the duration of the day. Essay Help Uk

Comment

How many meals a day?

I'm utilized to, it has left my inclination unfulfilled for the duration of the day. I may attempt it again yet I don't generally figure I can figure out how to eat 6 times each day! How often you eat in a day, what you eat, how much water you drink - everybody is extraordinary! Uk Essay Writer

Comment

I need to take lots of meals with me, 5-8 containers( and now i'm looking for best meal management bag , this link is an article about the choice with comparison price\quality

Comment

I eat twice a day.

Comment

Nowadays I eat twice every day and a nibble or a drink when I work out. I have endeavored the various meals and because of what I'm used to, it has left my slant unfulfilled for the span of the day. UK Best Dissertation

Comment

I was grown up to eat three times each day. Breakfast, lunch, supper. no snacks unless we have some open-air movement or when we go out and so on. These days I eat twice every day and a tidbit or a drink when I exercise. I have attempted the numerous dinners and in light of what I'm utilized to, it has left my inclination unfulfilled for the duration of the day. I may attempt it again, however, I don't generally figure I can figure out how to eat 6 times each day! Essay Writing Help UK

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                Working...
                                X