Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 Benefits of Mushrooms

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never been a big fan of mushrooms. I didn't know that they had so many health benefits. I need to find a way to add more to my diet.

Comment

I was not aware of all those attributes. I love eating mushrooms in my green salad, it is not very tasty for me, but it's OK. I think I will eat more from now on. Also, I friend of mine is doing business selling an eight-mushroom coffee package. I haven't tried it yet, but after this excellent post, I think I will definitely will.

Comment

wash craier

Originally posted by Amalia View Post
        Thanks for the great information! I love mushrooms but I was never curious to learn about their benefits. I know what I'm cooking today, thanks!
        i know this is an old post but i want to share some mushroom nutritional value with you
        Improving your Heart Health
        Immunity to your body
        Weight balancing

and now i will write some types of mushrooms that have al ot of benefits
        Chanterelles
        Cremini
        Morels
        Portobello
        Enoki
        Shiitake
        Oyster
        Button
        Porcini
        Hen Of The Woods

Comment

hi there! Its great site. so many topics and opinions. I used to read, basically https://www.washingtonpost.com but now your site one of my favorites. Thank you!

Comment

I really love mushrooms too... I dont know whether u guys know this one: enoki mushroom, but I love it...

Comment

Thanks it's very interesting information. I like mushrooms, but I didn't know they so healthy. I think I should find some more recipes with them to cook.

Comment

Pat, thanks for sharing your essential information about the mushroom. Here is a more beneficiary to take mushroom beside the side effects

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X