No announcement yet.

One Call Away - Charlie Puth

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Call Away - Charlie Puth

by Jenasphere This is going to be outrageously amazing. Charlie is such an inspiration to play music, super excited for the album!

Underrated, discounted, refreshing.

by Scottish Locke I was first introduced to Charlie Puth like most people were, from See You Again. The song was emotional and heartfelt on his end, even if you don't like the writing for the music itself you can't deny the Charlie has an incredible singing voice. Well naturally I was fascinated with this mysterious character who is linked to one of the biggest songs of the year. I looked him up on iTunes and was surprised to see that he was relatively unknown. Only credits he had his name or a featuring credit, and a recently released EP. Well I listen to samples of the songs on the EP, and I was excited so I purchased the EP. Needless to say the songs are phenomenal with great writing beautiful music and wonderful singing. The songs on the EP are the most listened to songs on my entire library. I can say regardless of all the negative stigmatism against him simply because he's a new artist, I think the Charlie Puth has a lot to offer the most current artists just don't have. I think Charlie's immensely talented with beautifully inspired roots, and you should definitely give him a listen.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/on...031416179&uo=2

One Call Away Chords Capo 1

Source One Call Away Chords Charlie Puth, Nine Track Mind

Comment

One Call Away is one of the best song by Charlie puth. For 2019 he wrote a song name is "Easier" is also a great song by him. He was sung this song with the band "5 Seconds of Summer". This is the first song of him for 2019.
      Get Latest guitar chords with complete accuracy. We provide all laguages song's guitar chords with latest update.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X