Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLOW - Ed Sheeran, Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars

With any other artist, recruiting a list of collaborators this illustrious and eclectic would feel like showing off. With Ed Sheeran, it feels deserved, celebratory, and, most of all, fun. The two new tracks available to hear from No.6 Collaborations Project celebrate the diversity of Ed’s hookups. “Best Part of Me” is a ballad that highlights the gorgeous chemistry between Sheeran and fast-rising singer-songwriter YEBBA, while “BLOW” is…well, “BLOW” is extraordinary. Built around a riff Motörhead would tip a Stetson to, Ed unleashes holy hell celebrating a special someone (“You make me want to make a baby!”) before Chris Stapleton and Bruno Mars tear the roof off. Hear these songs—plus song-of-the-summer contender “I Don’t Care,” Khalid collab “Beautiful People,” and “Cross Me” featuring Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock—ahead of the full release. Be sure to pre-add the album, so when it’s out you’ll get the whole thing in your library.

https://music.apple.com/us/album/blo...464550166&uo=2
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X