Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 10, 2016
    Monday

Funny how time flies when you're having fun (in my Janet Jackson voice).

Okay, so the diet is okay. Nothing too bad. I have been eating as much protein as I can get my hands on, because I crave meat. I have to have it. I don't eat swine, so lots of chicken, turkey and beef.

Exercise, not great. I could do better. I have to step it up and stop being lazy.

Comment

• October 18, 2016
      Time flies, seriously.

It's already October 18th?! It seems like it was just yesterday when I was here posting about my fitness strivings, but no, it has been a whole, entire week ago. Goodness!

Diet has been going pretty good, lots of protein, chicken, tuna, eggs, ground turkey. But lots of candy too, hey, what can I say, it's Halloween season; everybody has candy on sale, and they sell it in bulk.

Exercise, not so bad, but I have to do better. I need to work on consistency. I worked out for about an hour on Saturday and Sunday, but then hardly anything yesterday (Monday). I seem to do that a lot when it comes to exercise. On again, off again.

Going to enjoy the beautiful day. I LOVE autumn/fall weather.

Comment

• November 25, 2016
        Tuesday

So, the diet is still going okay. Could be better. I have been craving protein like crazy, so still a lot of meat eating going on. Chicken, ground turkey, ground beef, tuna, eggs, cheese... I gotta have it.

Exercise is better, but not better to the point where I could rate it as good, or even passable at this point. As usual, my sentiment on this subject is-- "I have to do better".

Comment

• December 25, 2016
          Sunday

Merry, Merry Christmas

Comment

• May 1, 2017
            Monday

Ugh. Am I really still fat after all this time? Yes. Well, I give the real struggles of women like me. But, I have not given up, so there's THAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striver View Post
              May 1, 2017
              Monday

Ugh. Am I really still fat after all this time? Yes. Well, I give the real struggles of women like me. But, I have not given up, so there's THAT.
              September 13, 2017
              Wednesday

May, June, July, August, September... and I'm still fat! Ugh. But hey, these are the real struggles of a woman who has had issues with her weight most of her life.

Supe, if you're out there, holla at a sista; I have a business-type question that I would like to ask you, away from the public's eyes so please tell me how I would do that, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striver View Post
                September 13, 2017
                Wednesday

May, June, July, August, September... and I'm still fat! Ugh. But hey, these are the real struggles of a woman who has had issues with her weight most of her life.

Supe, if you're out there, holla at a sista; I have a business-type question that I would like to ask you, away from the public's eyes so please tell me how I would do that, thanks.
                Still here. PM me is you need to. Thanks!
                Smart Health Shop
                SHS Facebook
                Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
                Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

• So I signed up on another fitness forum. Don't judge me...

March 7, 2018

So, I found another fitness forum to post on, and I felt like, "Maybe this forum will be a place where I can post, and really work on my fitness goals." But... the testosterone there! After reading several posts I was almost afraid. All these big, burly men talking about bulging muscles! And all the stuff they take to make their muscles bulge. Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't steroids illegal? Hell, maybe they weren't even talking about steroids. Shows you how much I know.

That forum made me think of the smarthealthshop. Tried and true. Will this be the summer I get my sexy back? We shall see. I kind of feel motivated this year. I really need to let these folks know... and that's all I'm going to say about that right now.

We shall see what I can get done in a day.
                  Last edited by Striver; 03-08-2018, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X