Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parsley For The Kidneys?

This is shared to me by a good friend of mine and though I have never yet tried this, I think some people can find this useful. As years go by, our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing excess salt, toxins and any unwanted entering our body. With time, there is a possibility for excess salt to accumulate and must undergo cleaning treatments. Is there a very inexpensive way to help your kidney do its cleansing function?

It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley (MALLI Leaves) and wash it clean. Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool.

Drink one glass daily and you will notice all excess salt and other accumulated toxins coming out of your kidney by urination. You will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before. Parsley is considered as one of the effective cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is cheap.

Anyone here already tried this at home, please share additional information whether good or bad.
    Last edited by AmazingP; 10-09-2011, 07:55 AM.
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

So you create a tea with the parsley. Interesting and thanks for sharing. I believe parsley is good for the breath and cleansing the palate.

Comment

Parsley is also easy to grow in a garden. You can put it in a ziploc bag and store it in your freezer for up to six months. It never hurts to try it.

Comment

I have never heard of this. It sounds amazing if it really works. I would love to read more about this and hear from others who have done this. Guess I have one more thing to add to my 'to do ' list! Thanks for sharing about it. Parsley is such a simple easy herb to get a hold of. But I wonder how that stuff tastes when you drink it??

Comment

Thanks for the useful information. I love the flavor of parsley and can't wait to give this a try. I'm also always looking for various teas from natural herbs. It's so easy for me to get a bunch of parsley for my everyday cooking. Now I can add it to my list of homemade teas that can help benefit my body.

Comment

Oh man, this is great. My friend has been going in and out of hospital for weeks because of his kidney! I will link this to him. thank you very much!

Comment

This is a new one for me. I haven't heard of any benefits that parsley may have for your kidneys, and I write about complementary medicine quite a bit. I'll have to do some research and post what I find out.

Comment

Complete nonsense.......just complete and utter ridiculousness.......

Your body doesn't need assistance with "detoxing" or "treatments" or "cleaning". All the colon cleanses? Scams. All the detox crap? scams. This nonsense? Well at least it isn't promoting some ridiculous scam product, but it is worthless either way.....

Our bodies clean themselves out just fine and have been successfully doing so for thousands of years.........
                Proud owner of a happy pet Cthulhu......

Comment

Whoa, Thiefraccoon, if your friend is having trouble with his kidneys, he shouldn't try parsley tea without speaking to his doctor. Parsley tea is a diuretic, and you don't want to mess around with kidney problems and diuretics.

Parsley tea is also a uterine stimulant, so for women, you don't want to drink too much of it, especially if pregnant. Parsley Tea

Comment

Unfortunately, I can not help you! I'm not good at this. Sorry!((
                    file extension apk
                    Last edited by artmuz73; 01-14-2017, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I never tried this method. once i has to try this.It's very nice sharing. thank you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                      Working...
                      X