No announcement yet.

vitamins for my body

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vitamins for my body

The best vitamins for my body is Pure Chimp Super Vitamins (Organic Wheatgrass) and what vitamins do you use?

I'm currently on Brewer's Yeast for my skin. Fo some reason, i've started breaking out all over the show and it's really annoying me. I also take Evening Primrose oil and kelp.

Comment

I take a vitamin D supplement, because my vitamin D levels are very low. I also drink fish oil. It's really healthy
      "I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” ― Audrey Hepburn

Comment

It sounds like a lot, but I've now also started taking another one for hair. I need to grow and thicken it

Comment

No vitamins or supplements here. I focus on eating and consuming necessary vitamins and nutrients in my actual diet. The science doesn't support supplements for healthy people, so I stick to getting them directly from the source AKA foods and liquids. I feel healthy enough, so I'm not exactly worried that I'm deficient in any particular area.

Comment

Right now I am not drinking any vitamins. I used to take Vitamin C and Ferrous Sulfate or Iron before. I am thinking or taking Iron again sooner.
            My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

I actually don't take vitamin pills or food supplement. My natural vitamins come from the fruits that I eat and also from the vegetables like carrots and broccoli once in a while. And since I needed carbohydrates for strength, I eat rice or sometimes corn. When someone would offer me food supplements like tea or any health drink, I always refuse because I believe that those are processed food and it is against my policy to take processed food supplements.

Comment

I am taking vitamin pills that provide me a strength so that I can handle all my works without any hassle. For more vitamin pills I can trust on Online pharmacy which provides me pure and safe pills.

Comment

vitamins

I’m a big fan of wheat grass. I also like probiotic, biotin and a everyday health vitamin. When I feel a cold coming on I will increase the amount of vitamin C I take and take a lot of Zinc. The emergenC packets are my favorite for when I feel a cold coming on or when the seasons are changing.

I have whole cabinet of different types of vitamins. I usually alternate depending on how I am feeling. I also take a B Vitamin if I need a little energy in the morning.

Comment

Vitamins

I’m a big fan of wheat grass. I also like probiotic, biotin and a everyday health vitamin. When I feel a cold coming on I will increase the amount of vitamin C I take and take a lot of Zinc. The emergenC packets are my favorite for when I feel a cold coming on or when the seasons are changing.

I have whole cabinet of different types of vitamins. I usually alternate depending on how I am feeling. I also take a B Vitamin if I need a little energy in the morning.

Comment

Some of the Important Vitamins for body:

Vitamin-A: Good for healthy eyes and growth and development, including healthy teeth and skin.
                      Vitamin-B: Energy production, immune function and iron absorption.
                      Vitamin-C: Strengthening blood vessels and giving skin its elasticity, anti-oxidant function and iron absorption.
                      Vitamin-D: Strong healthy bones.
                      Vitamin-E: Blood circulation, and protection from free radicals.
                      Vitamin-K: Blood coagulation
                      Vitamin B12: Needed for nerve cells and red blood cells, and to make DNA
                      Vitamin B9: Helps produce and maintain RBC and the nervous system.
                      Vitamin B3: Helps to release energy from carbohydrates.
                      Vitamin B2: Important for growth in body.Assist skin, nails and hair to grow.
                      Vitamin B1: Used by the body to help convert carbohydrates into energy.
                      thrust bearing | heavy duty lathe machine | milling machine | drilling machine | surface grinder | hydraulic press | power hacksaw | bandsaw machine

Comment

Originally posted by Corzhens View Post
                        I actually don't take vitamin pills or food supplement. My natural vitamins come from the fruits that I eat and also from the vegetables like carrots and broccoli once in a while. And since I needed carbohydrates for strength, I eat rice or sometimes corn Prκt immobilier. When someone would offer me food supplements like tea or any health drink, I always refuse because I believe that those are processed food and it is against my policy to take processed food supplements.
                        You're absolutely right. Because vitamins can lead to addiction and when you are addicted to it you can feel fatigue when you do not take it.

Comment

Anti Piles

For this problem you need a safe medicine and that is Pharma Science, the Indian Ayurveda medicine Anti Piles Blood Control. This medicine will cure your both types of hemorrhoids and make you free from this problem forever. This Hemorrhoids treatment must have under some supervised and authorized doctors. This medicine is given to the patient only after the consultation and this medicine you have to take only for 15 days. It is totally an Ayurvedic medicine and it has all the herbal products like Lal Chandan, Geru, Lajalu, Kutaja, Belpatra, Kuraichala, Dhayphula, Kamal, Khas, and Shalmali Niryasa.
                          For More Visit
                          ……………………………………………………………………..
                          Anti Piles

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                          Working...
                          X