Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is homeopathy? Quackery and a scam......

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but homeopathy was the original medicine that our ancestors have used for years. Everything is plant based, even allopathic medicines (meaning pills you get from your Dr.) but the pills we get from our Dr.s can be mixed with chemicals as well which often has dangerous side effects. Homeopathy is good for preventative measures. For eg. when you see smoke, you know its time to get the horses out of the barn before it sets on fire. But when the damage is already done, you need to extinguish the fire. That is Allopathic medicine. When you have let things go to such a drastic level, you must cut it out or treat it more aggressively. Homeopathy helps the body do what its meant to do in fighting off the attacks made on it. Allopathy often masks the symptoms rather than fix the source of the problem. But it is still necessary in health care. That is my personal opinion of course on how to use the two methods. But I cannot say that one is absolute in itself. Both should be wisely used and everyone should know their own bodies well enough to do the proper research necessary to maintain their health in the best economical way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by H.C. Heartland View Post
      Sorry, but homeopathy was the original medicine that our ancestors have used for years. Everything is plant based, even allopathic medicines (meaning pills you get from your Dr.) but the pills we get from our Dr.s can be mixed with chemicals as well which often has dangerous side effects. Homeopathy is good for preventative measures. For eg. when you see smoke, you know its time to get the horses out of the barn before it sets on fire. But when the damage is already done, you need to extinguish the fire. That is Allopathic medicine. When you have let things go to such a drastic level, you must cut it out or treat it more aggressively. Homeopathy helps the body do what its meant to do in fighting off the attacks made on it. Allopathy often masks the symptoms rather than fix the source of the problem. But it is still necessary in health care. That is my personal opinion of course on how to use the two methods. But I cannot say that one is absolute in itself. Both should be wisely used and everyone should know their own bodies well enough to do the proper research necessary to maintain their health in the best economical way possible.
      All that being fine and dandy and true, I think the original assumptions of the thread were that many homeopathy medicines are marketed as such a cure to such a condition, whereas many of them are simply water mixed with every day ingredients: none of them being effective. There may be some instances of homeopathy that works, but if you take a little water and mix it with a little sugar, it won't do anything magical for the body whether you drink it or apply it...I think that was the original context of the thread...
      Smart Health Shop
      SHS Facebook
      Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
      Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X