Herbs for Stress Relief/Relaxation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbs for Stress Relief/Relaxation?

I was wondering if anyone knew of some good herbs for stress relief or relaxation? I'm kinda looking for legal herbs unfortunately. I've heard damiana can be pretty good. Has anyone ever tried it?

Edit: Eh, didn't see the thread below about the same thing, sorry. There's still the question of the damiana though.

, well i dont know about some herbs but i ask my friends and they say that just use weeds but i didnt recommend weeds, but some people use it to relieve stress , but its not good to your health !

Comment

Originally posted by TheKidForumer View Post
      , well i dont know about some herbs but i ask my friends and they say that just use weeds but i didnt recommend weeds, but some people use it to relieve stress , but its not good to your health !
      Well weed really isn't as harmful as right-wingers would have you believe. It is a great stress reliever, but I'm mainly looking for something I might can buy without my parent's getting upset. I mean I could easily buy some weed, but then my parents would wonder where my money went.

Comment

Originally posted by psych0s0c1al View Post
        Well weed really isn't as harmful as right-wingers would have you believe. It is a great stress reliever, but I'm mainly looking for something I might can buy without my parent's getting upset. I mean I could easily buy some weed, but then my parents would wonder where my money went.
        Weed isn't expensive either. And as long as you maintain the idea of it being only for relaxation purpose and don't get addicted, you'll be ok.

Comment

I think tea could be considered herbal and it could also help people relaxed. It has a good aroma that helps making a person feels better and it has anti aging elements on it.
          My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

Originally posted by Estefani View Post
            Weed isn't expensive either. And as long as you maintain the idea of it being only for relaxation purpose and don't get addicted, you'll be ok.
            I don't really consider it expensive, but my parents kinda keep up with the amount of money I have so I don't get to spend it much without them finding out. I'm only 16. I figure if I can find some kind of legal herb like damiana and tell them it's for stress relief, then maybe they'll go for it.

Comment

Hi there psychosocial. Have you tried drinking tea to help you relax? There are many that help you de-stress and calm your nerves. Sometimes as nice hot drink and a good read is all we need.

Anyway, one tea I often drink is peppermint. Aside from helping you relax, it has many other health benefits. I hope this helps.

Benefits of Peppermint Tea | Quazen
              Have Fun With IT!

Comment

Are people really suggesting weed as a means of relaxation? haha wow, I'd suggest a tea, maybe chamomile. that always helps me.

Comment

St. John's Wort is supposedly anti-depression, if ur looking for pills...being only 16, I suggest exercise, tea, bio-feedback methods and not looking for some cure-all easy way to relax.

Comment

yeah st. john's wort is definitely something that helps against stress, i suggest you find a vitamin with it in it.

Comment

Damiana is a great product. I would suggest it to anyone who wants to relieve stress and relax more. I would also suggest picking a good workout routine to help you relieve stress.

Comment

I would not rely on herbs or necessarily external solutions for relaxation. I would prefer to cultivate my attitude, developing mental toughness as well as spiritual assurance. Talking herbs, I would recommend chamomile which has a calming effect or infusions of rosemary plant and eucalyptus which is abundant in my country.

Comment

I think some herbs can be helpful in relieving stress. However, I don't think it should get to the point that it becomes impossible to relax without the herbs. A rough analogy would be coffee. A cup of coffee in the morning is a good pick-me-up for some people. That's good. For some, they cannot get anything done until they have their cup of coffee. That's not good.
                          Check out the Three Foot Solution at http://www.areesportal.com

Comment

Here are the list of some natural herbs that help relieve stress.
                            1. Chamomile
                            2. Ashwagandha
                            3. Passionflower
                            4. Kava
                            5. High Quality Green And Black Teas
                            6. Lavender
                            https://www.pillid.com/
                            http://drugid.info/

Comment

You can try watercress. It will be helpful. The content of watercress is very rich in folate and common application of folate is to cope with depression. Some research suggested that about 800 microg of folic acid on a daily basis would have tremendous effects on the depression treatment. Thus consume it could be useful to improve your depression. You can see details at the full article https://wikihomenutrition.com/waterc...ealth-benefits. Hope it could help!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X