No announcement yet.

ACE Weight Loss Supplements

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE Weight Loss Supplements

Hi everyone. Just curious if any of you know anything about ACE weight loss supplements? My cousin tried these and lost a lot of weight, but I'm really skeptical of most weight loss pills. This one is made of natural ingredients and she says it contains caffeine as well as several other ingredients and they make her feel good.

I'd like to try them, but I'd feel better getting some feedback on them first from others because they are around $25 to $30 a bottle.

Here are the ingredients:
    - Vitamin B6 Can be bought at local drug store/ reactions of amino acid metabolism, including transamination, deamination, and decarboxylation.
    - Cocoa Powder - This gives energize
    - Chromium- can be bought at walmart for like 3 bucks / makes metabolism faster
    - Spirulina- Can be bought online for like 10/ used as a dietary supplement
    - Green Tea Extract/ can be bought anywhere/ give energy and helps metabolize food faster
    - Geranium Flower- not sure y this is in there they use it to make saliva
    - Natural Sourced Caffeine- caffeine can make u jittery.

I think the best bet is to buy the green tea, spiriuiina, Chromium, and b6 and try that for awhile instead of spending the money on it... I personally talk Chromium and it make you feel fuller and I have noticed losing weight faster.

Comment

Originally posted by hrluvsdragonflies View Post
      Here are the ingredients:
      - Vitamin B6 Can be bought at local drug store/ reactions of amino acid metabolism, including transamination, deamination, and decarboxylation.
      - Cocoa Powder - This gives energize
      - Chromium- can be bought at walmart for like 3 bucks / makes metabolism faster
      - Spirulina- Can be bought online for like 10/ used as a dietary supplement
      - Green Tea Extract/ can be bought anywhere/ give energy and helps metabolize food faster
      - Geranium Flower- not sure y this is in there they use it to make saliva
      - Natural Sourced Caffeine- caffeine can make u jittery.

I think the best bet is to buy the green tea, spiriuiina, Chromium, and b6 and try that for awhile instead of spending the money on it... I personally talk Chromium and it make you feel fuller and I have noticed losing weight faster.
      So please give OP the total cost of the products you are suggesting. The thing is if you can have a product that already incorporates these ingredients in one bottle then you are also buying the convenience of never have to get them separately. So that is one point to consider here. Anyway, it is just a choice and if money is not really a problem then all options can be fine.
      I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

I haven't bought the products only
        the Chromium 120 pills - can be bought at walmart for like 3 bucks.
        spirulina 100 tablets- I found online for 10
        Vitamin B6 100 pills - 4 bucks
        Green Tea Extract 60 pilss- 3 dollars
        Cocco powder 16 oz- 2.50
        I don't like Caffeine it makes me sick but i found bars for 2.00 a piece
        Hope that helps as I do not know how many pill are in the ace bottles or how many times a day u take. these are once a day.
        I was just trying to help cause caffeine was in it and not everyone like caffeine

Comment

Well you have gotten some good feedback. I agree that you could go either way, depending on how much you want to spend. The ingredients seem as if they could offer results. The caffeine can give you a bit of pep and is pretty good for a boost for workouts.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Buying the ingredients invdividually is an idea. The ACE is $30 a bottle and it last for 30 days (one pill a day for 30 days). I have a relative that had great results with it, so I'm tempted to try it, but then again it's not easy to get your hands on because you have to find a distributor and I don't have one in my area. So it might make sense for me to buy the ingredients separately.

I do like caffeine, but too much makes me jittery/gives me a headache

Comment

Why not just try an ECA stack instead of an ACE weight loss pill? ECA = ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin...you can buy them separate for about $15 per month...and the results are scientifically proven (although caution and moderation must be taken with an ECA stack).
              Smart Health Shop
              SHS Facebook
              Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
              Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

ACE pills

In addition to the ACE pills, did she change her diet and exercise? Or did she use the ACE pills only? Did she have doctor supervision? These are things to consider before you use it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X