No announcement yet.

Steroids Side Effects

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steroids Side Effects

Anabolic steroids are a group of strong composites which are closely related to the male hormone testosterone. Steroids were developed primarily in the 1930's, but now very rarely prescribed by physicians. Legitimate users are limited to patients suffering from certain forms of anemia, severe burns and some types of breast cancer.

If taken in conjunction with a program of muscle strengthening through exercise and diet, steroids may contribute to weight gain and muscle strength.

Steroid users submit themselves to more than 70 side effects ranging from acne to up liver cancer, and include not only physiological and psychological reactions. The liver and the cardiovascular system most affected by steroid use.

In men, the use can cause testicular shrinkage, infertility and impotence. In women can occur irreversible male characteristics and breast reduction and sterility.

Psychological effects in both sexes include very aggressive behavior and depression. While some side effects appear quickly, others, such as heart attacks and strokes can occur many years later.

Signs for using steroids is rapid weight gain and muscle growth (when used in a training program.). Some other symptoms are: purple or red spots on the skin appear, sweating in the feet and legs, tremors, unexplained darkness of skin and persistent oral malodor.

Oral and injected corticosteroids or simply steroids are medicines used to cure swelling in the body.When taken in oral or injected types, the path of management is known as “systemic.” These drugs are used to cure a wide range of illnesses, such as wide spread lupus erythematosus, joint disease, and many other auto-immune illnesses.

Comment

Steroids side effects include weight gain, swollen hands or feet, sleeping problems and change your blood sugar level.
      thrust bearing | heavy duty lathe machine | milling machine | drilling machine | surface grinder | hydraulic press | power hacksaw | bandsaw machine

Comment

Steroids side effects include weight gain, swollen hands or feets, sleeping problems and change your blood sugar level.
        thrust bearing | heavy duty lathe machine | milling machine | drilling machine | surface grinder | hydraulic press | power hacksaw | bandsaw machine

Comment

Steroids are mostly taken by injections so risk is high of getting HIV or Hepatitis infection. Anabolic steroids are powerful hormones. They affect the entire body.
          Stainless Steel Fasteners | Palo Alto Limo Service

Comment

Weight gain, muscle weakness, high blood pressure, risk of infection, skin problems are the main side effects of steroids.

Comment

With all the side effects mentioned in this thread, it is really important to only use steriods if prescribed. Some just do not mind these side effects and just it and later regretting it.
              My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

There are many side effects including balding hormonal imbalance and many more, but before we delve into the factors and side effects, we need to know which steroids are you referring to and side effects vary from steroid to steroid.

Comment

The side effects of steroids are really overrated. It is best to take injectables over orals since oral steroids are much harder on your liver.

Comment

The side effects of steroids are really overrated. It is best to take injectables over orals since oral steroids are much harder on your liver. If you take anti estrogens after a cycle then you are not likely to get gyno.
                    Make $10+ per hour tutoring Chinese Students in English

Comment

I have trained a lot over the years. Many hours, days, years of working out in the gym. I have never tried steroids though. Honestly I dont see why you should unless your only concern in life is to bulk up muscles. I can understand if you need it medically but otherwise not really.

Comment

I work out to stay fit and not to bulk up. It just makes me wonder why people, especially those who are into heavy body-building, try to circumvent their efforts by taking steroids. They should know better than to entertain it, after hearing numerous accounts of its untoward effects.

Comment

Originally posted by hardystella View Post
                          Oral and injected corticosteroids or simply steroids are medicines used to cure swelling in the body.When taken in
                          Originally posted by hardystella View Post
                          oral supplements or injected types, the path of management is known as “systemic.” These drugs are used to cure a wide range of illnesses, such as wide spread lupus erythematosus, joint disease, and many other auto-immune illnesses.

Yep, I have to agree with him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                          Working...
                          X