Hey!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

Hey guys! I'm Radu and I come from Romania; it really is a pleasure to join such an enthusiastic community!

I spend most of my time working out at home, meditating and listening to all kinds of music. I used to work out at a gym but due to my busy schedule I couldn't find time to go for gains whenever I wanted to.
    Luckily for me I have several friends who always help me find the motivation I need and thus I've started working out at home.

It's good to see a new member from Romania. Feel free to post and enjoy the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay on this forum.

Comment

Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay here!

Comment

I hope you enjoy your stay on this forum.192.168.1.1 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.1
        Last edited by Cynthia; 07-25-2016, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Hi it is nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy this forum as it has some interesting information on it.

Comment

Welcome you in this forum. I am also new in this forum.My self Rachel Allan from USA.

Comment

I hope you enjoy this forum as it has some interesting information on it. It's good to see a new member from Romania.

Comment

Welcome on board, Radu
                json formatter & editor tool online, spanish to english translation, bullet force multiplayer games

Comment

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in. The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence . I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for you agree for me.
                  happy wheels
                  geometry dash
                  fireboy and watergirl 4
                  dumb ways to die

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X