A Good DMAA Stack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good DMAA Stack

Hey guys, what's a good energy stack for DMAA? I just bought 15 grams of DMAA and 15 grams Hordenine. I'm also thinking about buying 250 grams of caffeine powder. Yes I know that is a lot, but there is only about a $6 difference between 250 grams and 25 grams. Should I add anything else? I'm thinking the amounts I'll use are...
    50 mg DMAA (I have a bit of a tolerance to it)
    50 mg Hordenine
    100-200mg Caffeine

I don't have any suggestions for a good DMAA stack at this point, but I am bumping this thread up to see if anyone else has any suggestions...I would like to have an answer for you...
    Smart Health Shop
    SHS Facebook
    Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
    Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

Originally posted by psych0s0c1al View Post
      Hey guys, what's a good energy stack for DMAA? I just bought 15 grams of DMAA and 15 grams Hordenine. I'm also thinking about buying 250 grams of caffeine powder. Yes I know that is a lot, but there is only about a $6 difference between 250 grams and 25 grams. Should I add anything else? I'm thinking the amounts I'll use are...
      50 mg DMAA (I have a bit of a tolerance to it)
      50 mg Hordenine
      100-200mg Caffeine
      FDA Goes After Products with DMAA

WASHINGTON -- The FDA has issued warning letters to 10 manufacturers of dietary supplements that contain dimethylamylamine (DMAA) for failing to verify the safety of their products.

DMAA is marketed in these products as a "natural" stimulant and is included on labeling as 1,3-dimethylamylamine, methylhexanamine, and geranium extract, the FDA said in a statement.

"DMAA is known to narrow the blood vessels and arteries, which can elevate blood pressure and may lead to cardiovascular events ranging from shortness of breath and tightening in the chest, to heart attack," the statement said. In March, two Army soldiers died suddenly during fitness exercises after both reportedly took DMAA products.

The FDA noted in its warning that, under current law, companies selling products with certain dietary ingredients, which were not marketed in a dietary supplement before Oct. 15, 1994, must notify the FDA that the new dietary ingredient in the product is safe.

The agency added that no current evidence exists showing DMAA is a safe ingredient and the companies who were sent warning letters had not met this requirement.

The agency warned that synthetically-produced DMAA is not considered a dietary ingredient, as defined by the Dietary Supplement and Health and Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994, and is not eligible for use as an active ingredient in a dietary supplement.

The act lists vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, and other botanicals, "a dietary substance for use by man to supplement the diet," or a concentrate, metabolite, constituent, extract, or combination of those substances as dietary ingredients.

The companies issued letters by the agency are:

Exclusive Supplements
      Fahrenheit Nutrition
      Gaspari Nutrition
      iSatori Global Technologies
      Muscle Warfare
      MuscleMeds Performance Technologies
      Nutrex Research
      SEI Pharmaceuticals
      SNI
      USP Labs (Jack3D)

A full list of DMAA-containing products from those companies is available on the FDA website.
      Why did you choose DMAA and Hordinine if I might ask?
      Proud owner of a happy pet Cthulhu......

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhu View Post
        Why did you choose DMAA and Hordinine if I might ask?
        That is quite a long list of well-known supplement companies making products with DMAA in them for how serious of an issue it has become with the FDA - quite surprising to see Gaspari on that list...the rest I can see being controversial to the requests of the FDA.
        Smart Health Shop
        SHS Facebook
        Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
        Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

I am not a big fan of DMAA at all. Last year I took Jack3d for the first time, lasting for an 8 or 9 week lifting routine. The supplement was extremely effective, but I felt some weird side effects. I seriously think it permanently elevated my core body temperature because at that time I would start sweating excessively in a room of normal temperature. This eventually resulted in me keeping my bedroom window open 24/7 in the winter and turning my air conditioning down to 65 in the summer. My guess is that it was the DMAA, since I have taken Caffeine supplements before with no problems whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by TLaw2035 View Post
            I am not a big fan of DMAA at all. Last year I took Jack3d for the first time, lasting for an 8 or 9 week lifting routine. The supplement was extremely effective, but I felt some weird side effects. I seriously think it permanently elevated my core body temperature because at that time I would start sweating excessively in a room of normal temperature. This eventually resulted in me keeping my bedroom window open 24/7 in the winter and turning my air conditioning down to 65 in the summer. My guess is that it was the DMAA, since I have taken Caffeine supplements before with no problems whatsoever.
            Thanks for sharing your experience. I doubt it permanently raised yourcore temp, but it certainly could have done so temporarily.......
            Proud owner of a happy pet Cthulhu......

Comment

I'm new here, everything is very interesting.
              bank of america customer service
              Last edited by Desy91; 11-13-2017, 09:30 PM.
              dqfansurvey.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
              Working...
              X