The best is yet to come.

by Mitch :) Lady Gaga has done it once again. Releasing yet another great track with killer lyrics and an amazing sound. This is her first single from her re-release album titled "The Fame Monster"! Can't wait to see what is yet to come??? I love you so much. What an inspiration.

I want you horror, I want your design...

by mirrormonster It's not exactly hard to figure out what makes Lady Gaga stand out from the rest of the sea of pop artists in the music business. Who else can you expect to hear lyrics from like, "I want your ugly, I want your disease"? When I'd heard that her new album would be turning the dazzling world of 'The Fame' on its head by exposing the darker side of the spotlight, I skipped around my room and braced myself for a whole lot of awesome. "Bad Romance" doesn't disappoint: it's a pulsing, ferocious little number that's indicative of a new, lushly sinister brand of pop I've been looking for. When I heard it for the first time, it struck me as something akin to an inner monolouge for a female character in a Quentin Tarantino movie - maybe a little more glam, but every bit as gangster. As a preview for the other new songs aboard 'The Fame Monster', it certainly has me on the edge of my seat - I'm ready to hear the Lady rip pop music a new one, and you should be too!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ba...336388462&uo=2