iTunes - Music - Old Boots, New Dirt by Jason Aldean Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator

iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music from Old Boots, New Dirt by Jason Aldean, download iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

iTunes for Mac + PC

Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download music.

Name Artist Time Price 1 Just Gettin' Started Jason Aldean 3:15 Album Only View In iTunes 2 Show You Off Jason Aldean 3:08 Album Only View In iTunes 3 Burnin' It Down Jason Aldean 3:39 $1.29 View In iTunes 4 Tryin' To Love Me Jason Aldean 3:45 Album Only View In iTunes 5 Sweet Little Somethin' Jason Aldean 3:24 $1.29 View In iTunes 6 Laid Back Jason Aldean 3:04 Album Only View In iTunes 7 Tonight Looks Good On You Jason Aldean 3:51 Album Only View In iTunes 8 Too Fast Jason Aldean 3:22 Album Only View In iTunes 9 If My Truck Could Talk Jason Aldean 3:30 Album Only View In iTunes 10 Old Boots, New Dirt Jason Aldean 2:53 Album Only View In iTunes 11 I Took It With Me Jason Aldean 3:02 Album Only View In iTunes 12 Don't Change Gone Jason Aldean 2:56 Album Only View In iTunes 13 Miss That Girl Jason Aldean 2:55 Album Only View In iTunes 14 Gonna Know We Were Here Jason Aldean 3:44 Album Only View In iTunes 15 Two Night Town Jason Aldean 3:20 Album Only View In iTunes

Customer Reviews

New album

by Fighting17Sounds awesome! This came out way better than the "pop" song burnin it down! Keep it up!

Jason

by Redriver00Awesome!!!

Loving Aldean

by Newby2144Loving sweet little something! Big Jason fan!! Keep on making great country music!

Biography

Born: 1977 in Macon, GA

Genre: Country

Years Active: '00s, '10s

Country singer and guitarist Jason Aldean was born in Macon, Georgia, in 1977. His parents separated when he was three years old, and he spent his childhood with his mother in Macon through the school year while spending the summers with his father in Homestead, Florida. He fell early under the spell of country music and made his first public appearance as a singer at a VFW hall in Macon when he was 14 years old. Soon he was a regular at area talent contests, and a year later he joined the house...

Full Bio

Top Albums and Songs by Jason Aldean

View In iTunes
Contemporaries

Discover and share
new apps.

Follow us on @AppStore.

Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.

Follow us @iTunes and discover
new iTunes Radio Stations
and the music we love.

1. Home
  2. iTunes
iTunes

More iTunes

Working with iTunes

iTunes Store

Shop the Apple Online Store (1-800-MY-APPLE), visit an Apple Retail Store, or find a reseller.

Copyright 2014 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.