Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator

iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music from Sadnecessary by Milky Chance, download iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

iTunes for Mac + PC

Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download music.

†NameArtistTimePrice†1StunnerMilky Chance4:47$1.29View In iTunes2Flashed Junk MindMilky Chance4:21$1.29View In iTunes3BecomingMilky Chance2:24Album OnlyView In iTunes4RunningMilky Chance4:27Album OnlyView In iTunes5Feathery (Slow Version)Milky Chance3:16Album OnlyView In iTunes6IndigoMilky Chance1:25Album OnlyView In iTunes7SadnecessaryMilky Chance4:57$1.29View In iTunes8Down By the RiverMilky Chance4:00$0.99View In iTunes9Sweet SunMilky Chance4:33Album OnlyView In iTunes10FairytaleMilky Chance4:16$0.99View In iTunes11Stolen DanceMilky Chance5:13$1.29View In iTunes12Loveland (Studio Version)Milky Chance3:31Album OnlyView In iTunes13Feathery (Bonus Track)Milky Chance4:24$0.99View In iTunes14Loveland (Bonus Track)Milky Chance3:59Album OnlyView In iTunes

Customer Reviews

Pleasantly Surprised by this album

†††††

by Hopper10I first heard about Milky Chance from the iTunes single of the week with Ďstolen danceí and I immediately wanted more music from them. After looking around, I was able to listen to their album in full since it was released earlier in the UK, and it was unbelievable. Every track on this album is great, and is the first album Iíve listened to in ages that Iíve liked every single track. If I had to pick a few favorites though I would go with Flashed Junk Mind, Sadnecessary, Loveland, and Stolen Dance. Get this album, and you wonít regret it!

A true gem

†††††

by Geoff GregoireI haven't stumbled upon an artist that can actually string together a proper album in a long time. This is one of them. A true gem.

Great album all around!

†††††

by Dilladeeda29Clemens unique lush vocals mixed with the catchy beat of each song you cannot go wrong with this album! My favorite is sweet sun. Cannot wait to see then live in NYC in October!!

Biography

Born: 2012 in Kassel, Germany

Genre: Pop

Years Active: '10s

German duo Milky Chance make folk, reggae, and electronica-influenced pop music. Formed in 2012 in Kassel, Germany, Milky Chance showcase the talents of singer/songwriter Clemens Rehbein and DJ Philipp Dausch. The duo first met in an advanced music course while in high school, where Rehbein also played bass in the jazz ensemble. Originally, Rehbein and Dausch played together in a local band, but after graduation, the group disbanded and Rehbein and Dausch continued on as a duo. In 2013, after playing...

Full Bio

Top Albums and Songs by Milky Chance

View In iTunes
Contemporaries

Discover and share
new apps.

Follow us on @AppStore.

Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.

Follow us @iTunes and discover
new iTunes Radio Stations
and the music we love.