X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Ayurveda Book!

Hi ladies,

Found this great practical guide to Ayurveda and thought I'd share. I love the fact thats in plain English and gives a beginners guide to making lifestyle changes.

http://www.ayurveda.uk.com/wp-conten...rveda-book.pdf
    Mario is my favorite singer of all time. Wanna hear my favorite song? The Walls from Marios 5th album Restoration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB5txJYCCgs

I am not familiar with the term Ayurveda and so i did a little research for it. It was about alternative and traditional medicines or ways to treat a certain illness or body impurities. I also prefer herbal medicines over chemical medicines as much as possible since i find it safer and some are really more effective. I will checkout the free book provided. Thanks for sharing.
    My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

Ayurveda is India's natural and actually the real mainstream healing system. This represents centuries of knowledge, practice and innate understanding on how to connect to the power of nature in helping the body heal itself. Actually, i don't know so much on this natural healing system but this is really interesting. We need to read this e-book to get introduced to the power and beauty of Ayurveda.
      I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Great contribution for the ladies. Grab the chance ladies. This is a surely a good for you all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X