How to get rid of stretch marks?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get rid of stretch marks?

I'm 15 with stretch marks around my upper thighs can foundation cover them and how can I get rid of them?!

Stretchmark Treatment

To get rid out of Stretch marks I've tried so many creams and other products as well. But finally i got the stretchmark treatments from white lotus anti aging and now i am completely get rid out of the stretchmarks. This treatment is totally natural and very effective as well.

Comment

Stretchmark Treatment

To get rid out of stretch marks, I've also tried number of creams and foundations but all of them were of no use for me and finally I took the Stretchmark Treatment from "white lotus anti aging" and now i Stretchmarks are totally removed. Thanks to this treatment and i always suggest all people to take this treatment to get rid out of Stretchmarks.

Comment

There are lots of cream's are available to remove stretch marks also you can try some laser treatment.

Comment

For years, people have used cocoa butter to get rid of stretch marks. When my sister was pregnant, she used it on her tummy everyday and never had a problem with stretch marks. I've also read a few places where people have successfully used shea butter.

Comment

Yeah I think you may need something strong. I have heard that the coco butter stretch mark cream work, but I am not sure. I need to try it. I am sure that you will find something that will work for you. I have not really messed with anything, so I do not want to tell you to get something that will not work for you, but good luck in your findings.

Comment

I would suggest to actually massage that area with oils such as tea tree oil because it is known to just cure any imperfections from acne scars to even the stretch mark issue.
              If this doesn't work to the best of it's ability then I highly recommend going to the doctor to get one of those lazer treatments. I think that several sessions will make the marks go away completely.

Comment

Hi, the old tried and true method of using cocoa butter is a big help. Cocoa butter helps to even out the skin tone and bring the stretched skin back together. It takes patience, though, so you must give it a try for several weeks to see an improvement. But at least it is not expensive and harmful to the skin.

Comment

Will using cocoa butter work even when the stretch marks have been there for several months? Mine are red and really unsightly...would appreciate any help to make them go away!!!

Comment

You could try using olive oil as a moisturizer on them after you take showers/baths. I had two stretch marks on my stomach and noticed that they faded a LOT after I started using olive oil as a moisturizer.

Comment

Here is an article listing multiple ways to reduce stretch marks

How to Fade Stretch Marks! | Veggie Vixen

Comment

Stretch marks can be a real pain in the behind in case you want to get rid of them, but there are wonderful products in the market that deal with eradicating stretch marks. There are special types of oils such as bio oil and the like that can help you remove stretch marks. Personally I don't let them bother me that much I have learned to live with them
                        http://www.infobarrel.com/Users/alexanderokelo

Comment

I am sick of trying to get rid of my stretch marks to be honest. I have darker skin and I understand that scars heal differently from lighter skin to darker skin. They always say that a certain cream will do this, and another one will do that, but the fact of the matter is that none of the creams do anything to help with scare or stretch marks. I have given up, and learned to love them. Hopefully my future partner will too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                          Working...
                          X