Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Food Replacement

When I diet I try to replace the bad foods with healthier alternatives for example replacing coffee with tea. Would you be so kind as to share your replacement foods if you have any?

I am going on a diet and I am making a new list of replacements. When I used to diet I'd replace chips with baked chips, but now I am replacing the baked chips with baked apple chips, bean snacks and so on. Any suggestions are appreciated!

I like to replace sodas with fruit smoothies or healthy milkshakes. They taste great and are homemade which is much better than pop.
    Longboard Reviews! - http://vitalmediareviews.blogspot.ca/

Comment

Well, coffee is not that really bad if you will moderate it. Anyway, teas can even be better because it has less caffeine and definitely some teas can also induce the metabolism to work harder. Sodas should definitely be crushed out of the equation and be replaced with something with real nutrients like fruit juices. Replace junk foods with real fruits for more antioxidants and fiber -- we know that fiber also helps weight loss. Go for natural foods.
      I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

I replace chips with rice cakes. There are so many different flavor rice cakes these days. My favorite are berry flavored. I think they have berries and yogurt in them. My kids love them too!

Comment

I love eating chocolates and sometimes I would replace it with fruits that also tastes sweet but of course more healthy. Just like oranges and ripened mangoes. I also like eating hydrated potato fries and I will replace it with peanuts which I think is healthier. And when I like to eat french fries, I replaced it with fish fillet since it also a finger food and healthier.
          My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

That is how healthy eating works. Cutting all those unhealthy foods or foods that is not really helping you. With that success to a healthy lifestyle is not far from reach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X