Are you interested in yoga the way it must be presented? Because of its immense global popularity, yoga has taken on a variety of meanings and practices nowadays. It's really hard to know what's what most especially if you're just a beginner. But even if you've been doing yoga for a while, chances are you're still not getting the most out of it.

There is a new book by Yogacharya Michael, Director of International Yogalayam. And the best part is that it's FREE.

This is not your average book about yoga though. It's a concise and at times very candid look at what yoga really is and what it has become as well as what you need to do in order to really benefit from yoga practice.

Despite the title, do not expect this to be a one-sided look at the modern yoga scene. This is an exceptionally insightful commentary that is sure to stimulate debate and inspire the yoga community. Here are just a few of the things you will learn...

- 2 crucial principles about doing yoga that almost every yoga class misses!
- Why 80% of yoga teachers are severely UNDER-qualified to teach yoga...
- Why some of the modern yoga styles are actually BAD for you...
- Why yoga is a fad that could be gone very soon...
- AND How to keep benefiting from yoga long afterward...

There's a lot more that you just have to read for yourself!

I'm a firm believer in the power of yoga for health and wellbeing. I've read lots of books about yoga and this one is definitely one of my favorites. Go ahead and get your free copy just by clicking the link below:

Yoga - India's healthy tradition, uncovered for you!