Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian Wax: Also For Men?

Two of my male friends are courageous enough to try Brazilian bikini wax. It was actually a dare to them which they face without hesitation. I am actually surprise to learn that some men are now into this type of thing. Hmmmthis is now enticing me to also try. This is now popular with the women population.

Any women or men here who already tried Brazilian?
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

I have never tried Brazilian waxing. I really don't think I could handle the discomfort since I have a difficult time getting my eyebrows done. I also would like to hear comments about it.

Comment

Hah I had to read this thread. No I don't think I can imagine doing this, I just really don't like the idea or the thought of how much it hurts. Or how much I'm told it hurts
      BetweenGaming.com - Gaming Community

Comment

I think this would be a tough challenge.lol. But never will I try it even though I am a tough guy I should know. The pain and discomfort is the worst part of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by mholic View Post
          I think this would be a tough challenge.lol. But never will I try it even though I am a tough guy I should know. The pain and discomfort is the worst part of doing it.
          You certainly express the common sentiment of the average guys. I think if there is a poll, most would not want to try this thing. However, the filed is left open for daring guys. Well, admittedly, this could already be popular with the LBGT community and hence could be the reason why it slowly creep to the consciousness of other men.
          I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

I have not tried it either.
            I had been reading news before that it was also a trend now more men specially in foreign countries since they will like to get rid of their body hair. Not only in the bikini area but also in some area such as body where some men have too much hair on it. I could say that guys too it more because it is really needed for them just like when they will be top less in the beach.
            My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

I really think that women would rather dare to do it then men. Somehow its possible like women hates being hairy around there body or exposed parts of there body. So with that they would have enough courage to do it rather than looking awful with the hair.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
              Working...
              X