Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Remedy For Womens Hair Loss

Are you concerned with hair loss? For women, this can be a horrifying experience since women are not supposed to be bald. Hair is considered a crowning glory and beauty would certainly be compromised without a healthy and glowing hair. There is a more natural approach to receding hairline treatment especially for women.

You can take advantage of the power of essential oils coming from rosemary and sage. Combined, these two oils act as promoters of hair growth and at the same time make the shaft stronger. The essential oils are readily available in any health food store in your locality.

How to use? Just take 15 drops from both oils and put it in a container make sure that it is closely tight and let it sit for 4 days. After that, you can now use the mix by directly applying the oil to your hair and the scalp then massage. Do the thing at night and let it stay overnight. Do this treatment at least 4 times a week,
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

I am going to give this a try. My hair is baby fine and always looks flat. I hope this will work for me. Does anyone know if you can use it on color-treated hair? Also, do you have to leave it in all night? I would think the oils would stain the pillow case.

Comment

Originally posted by sljaws View Post
      I am going to give this a try. My hair is baby fine and always looks flat. I hope this will work for me. Does anyone know if you can use it on color-treated hair? Also, do you have to leave it in all night? I would think the oils would stain the pillow case.
      I'm not sure if the oil will weigh your hair down as it's so fine and already lacks volume. Instead I would maybe leave the oil mixture on for a few hours instead of overnight.

However, if you do want to try leaving the mixture in overnight, investing in a hair cap or shower cap might be a good idea. That way it'll keep your hair in a warm and isolated state, while also saving your pillowcase/pillows from being ruined by the oil in your hair.

Comment

Does this works for guys too?
        Right now I do not have a hair loss problem and I do hope I would not have such problem. But still nice that I know this fact about natural oils to fight/solve hair problems that might be useful for me someday. I could also share this to some of girls I would know suffering from such hair problem. Natural solutions are always safer and most likely to be effective.
        My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

Originally posted by zararina View Post
          Does this works for guys too?
          Right now I do not have a hair loss problem and I do hope I would not have such problem. But still nice that I know this fact about natural oils to fight/solve hair problems that might be useful for me someday. I could also share this to some of girls I would know suffering from such hair problem. Natural solutions are always safer and most likely to be effective.
          I think this can also work for men who have problems with their receding hairline. I urge you to let your man try these natural oils. I am also recommending this to a close male friend who is already complaining of his thinning hair. What's good with this is that we can buy these oils in some big supermarket or a health food store.
          Last edited by AmazingP; 08-21-2011, 10:47 AM.

Comment

A lot of researched and proven natural or commercial products being advised to use for hair loss problems. Hopefully this will work effectively although perhaps this will help baldness problems. Indeed baldness for women's case is nightmare rather than men.

Comment

I would definitely like to give this a try. Lately my hair has been breaking and this would be great to try. My brother is always looking for a great product to help his hair grow too. I am going to share this product with him as soon as I can! I heard that certain oils can make your hair grow, but I never heard of rosemary and sage combined. Thanks for giving us this information.

Comment

I have heard biotin & B vitamins are good for hair growth. Lately mine has been failing out more but I think it's hormonal (related to my thyroid). Maybe I'll give the essential oils a try. There's a woman on YouTube that touts coconut oil for hair growth.

Comment

Reader, those are also good nutrients to explore. If one idea won't work we should explore other means because there is no such thing that could work for all people all the time. here in my country, people also swear on the help they get from coconut oil especially the one processed naturally called virgin coconut oil. We are exporting that to other countries.

Comment

Coconut oil is widely known to help so its good to use it also. Here in our country there were a lot of commercial natural made shampoo for hair loss problems. Most of it are made with coconut oil. Even if its not the main content but always there is.

Comment

Decades ago, coconut oil is already used by folks especially in the provincial areas to soften and make their hair glow in health. However, I know that the smell is not really attractive especially for a single lady who is about to have a date with her boyfriend. So now, we have a better alternative...still a coconut oil product...I am talking about virgin coconut oil or VCO. There are now so many personal care products on the market which successfully incorporate the benefits of the coconut oil. It is really about time.

Comment

Guys, i just want to share my mother's hair regimen. She has two regimens, one daily and one done once a week or once in two weeks. Just a short description, my mom has baby fine hair and there used to be thinning on some portions of her scalp. The men in her family have either receding hairlines or bald spots on their head. Since she grew up in the province, my mom would test putting natural stuff on her hair. She uses aloe vera and coconut oil respectively. They're both good for adding luster and strengthening hair.

As for the person who is asking if it were good for colored hair, the answer is ,most likely yes, because I haven't heard of something natural that had caused damage to previously chemically treated hair.

Everyday, she cuts an aloe vera stalk and splits it in the middle. The slimy substance in the middle, I shall call aloe vera gel. She rubs the portion of the stalk where the gel is at on the areas where her hair thins. It doesn't smell that good so this is best done before taking a bath.

Her weekly treatment is coconut oil. Instead of buying them in the grocery, she makes her own. Since we have coconut trees here, it's easy to get mature ones. You should at pick 2 or 3 mature coconuts. You can do anything with the coconut water because the meat of the coconut is what we need. We usually split the coconut in half to get the meat. That meat is grated. Get a portion of the grated meat and put in a clean cloth. The cloth will act as a strainer. Get an empty jar with a wide mouth or a bowl and squeeze the coconut milk out of the cloth into the container. After squeezing off the milk from the grated meat put the container in the refrigerator to settle down. After at least 12 hours, the coconut milk will form 3 layers, the curd, the oil and the milk in the bottom. Remove the curd. The oil should be the clear transparent substance above the milk. To extract the oil, you can either scoop it or put it in the freezer to harden up little which will make removing it easier.

The coconut oil is rubbed on the scalp and is usually spread through combing. I hope this helps.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                        Working...
                        X