Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Importance of Sunshine

In the past, there seemed to be a concerted effort to discredit the sun. I think that it is with the help of sunscreen marketersit is just my opinion though. Right now, scientists are recognizing that sunshine can help us in our journey to health.

One, sunshine can help make our bones stronger bones. This is because sunshine can help us produce Vitamin D and this in turn is necessary for synthesizing calcium. With stronger bones, you can enjoy all your favorite activities even into your 90s or beyond.

Two, when you have some sore throats and other seasonal complaints, sunshine helps reinforce your immune system.

Third, a healthy heart is very necessary to stay kicking and active. Thanks to sunshine, it can lower your risk of heart disease.

It is about time to give the sun the thanks it all deserves all along.
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Yes! Vitamin D is what I was told by my parents so many times.. Vitamin D.. Vitamin D.. I didn't like going out in the sun but they always wanted me to.. And they were right! Thank you for the useful information.. After all, our Sun is our Life.. Without it, we are doomed!
    Best regards!
    If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes!
    If you want to know how to make money online see THIS!

Comment

Originally posted by MartiNikovski View Post
      Yes! Vitamin D is what I was told by my parents so many times.. Vitamin D.. Vitamin D.. I didn't like going out in the sun but they always wanted me to.. And they were right! Thank you for the useful information.. After all, our Sun is our Life.. Without it, we are doomed!
      Best regards!
      Yes, sun is life. I could not imagine if the sun will be blocked as it is really almost impossible for most living things and animals to live without the sun. Sadly, we are destroying the Earth's protective layer and then blame the side-effects to the sun. We must recognize the natural process.

Comment

Vitamin D - the miracle vitamin. And the one that so many people don't get enough of...

Comment

Originally posted by n_r_b View Post
          Vitamin D - the miracle vitamin. And the one that so many people don't get enough of...
          Yes, even in some areas where the sun shines most of the day time, some people still fall below the body's requirement for Vitamin D which is actually just available for free. Yes, for free and because it is just for free a lot of people are taking the sun for granted. I always make sure that I get to see the sun everyday even for around 30 minutes.

Comment

It was always right that sun provides us good vitamin D for our body. I could help us improve our immune system and healthier overall. But just ensure that you will not get too much exposure of it since anything in excess is risky and unhealthy. Also now that the sun heat seems to be "hotter/higher" better take note of those safe hours in the day when it is just right to be exposed and on a limited duration only.
            My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

Not only does it give up vitamin D but I believe it also helps with depression and mood. Standing in the sunshine just seems to make you feel better. On rainy or cloudy days it seems to make you depressed and restless. But on sunny days you are full of energy and life. You tend to be more active and happy when being able to enjoy the warmth of the sun.
              Come see me at my blog! http://joriesjustgirlsandstuff.blogspot.com

Comment

Vitamin D and Calcium are directly related to each other and they are the ones who controls the level of our calcium in our bones and in our blood that's why it is very important that we get the right amount of vit D and one of the best way is to expose our selves into sunlight usually in the morning where it is much cooler.

TechnoFuse for latest tech, games and cool gadgets

Comment

Originally posted by radascars View Post
                  Vitamin D and Calcium are directly related to each other and they are the ones who controls the level of our calcium in our bones and in our blood that's why it is very important that we get the right amount of vit D and one of the best way is to expose our selves into sunlight usually in the morning where it is much cooler.
                  I will take that advice from a medical professional like you. We need the power of the sun to make our body produce the Vitamin D we need. There are now new studies which explore on the varied roles of Vitamin D to our body's health. In fact, I read somewhere that D can also significantly help the cancer-fighting ability of our immune system. I am sure that in the coming years, there would be new vistas of information related to this great Vitamin. And we all can get it for free... what a blessing from the Creation!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X