Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soothe Your Under Eye With Potato

This is another kitchen wonder worth looking for. I am sure it would be easy to find a potato in the market and in your kitchen. It can function just like the legendary cucumber.

How To Make:

1. Slice 1/4 potato to fit over your eyes.
    2. Cut 2 slices or, if you prefer, 5 to 10 very thin slices, several for each eye. Either method works.

How To Use:

1. Spritz eye area with water.
    2. Lying down, place the potato slices on your eyelids and leave in place for at least 10 minutes for best results.

Read more: Quick Fix for Under-Eye Bags: How To | Care2 Healthy Living
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Great advice, thank you! I will try it as soon as I come back home and I find some potatoes.. Once again, thanks!
    Best regards!
    If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes!
    If you want to know how to make money online see THIS!

Comment

Thanks that you like this new alternative to getting the under eye under control. We already have cucumbers which is famous all over the world to be good for the under-eye puffiness. and now, with potato, this is something we should take as a little good news especially if you are concerned with getting beautiful naturally.
      I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

I am not aware that potato could be use just like the cucumber. Should it be cold potato or just a potato?
        It was nice to know that there are more and more natural ways to be used in lessening eyes stresses. Maybe I could try it when we will use potato in our dish.
        My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

I need to try this with my droopy eye bags lol
          Come Show Off Your Pets! - The Pet Board

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X