Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peppermint tea for stomach issues?

This seems bizarrely simple so I figured I would share it on here. OK so for the past 6 years I have suffered with gastro/back pain, the pain is worse at night and spreads from under my right rib to the center of my back and my sternum. I have had x-rays, ultra-sound scans all showing nothing , in fact I'm due to go in and have a CT scan end of the month. Our of sheer desperation I bought some peppermint tea..and literally overnight the pain has gone, its only been three days and I'm almost scared to get excited about it but this is the most pain free I've been in years , could it be the tea or is this a coincidence?

I think it would just be right to recognize that peppermint tea is working for your problem since you have not take anything that could have done the miracle. Your story is nothing new as there are people who immediately felt relief upon taking a natural product. It is never a coincidence. This is really meant to be. I am sure that from now on, natural products like teas will always have a space in your heart and mind.
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

I think it is really the tea that works for you. I personally drink tea whenever I have stomach problems whether it is hurt or I have poor digestion. And it is really helping me feeling better although it was not peppermint tea, it was hot green tea for me. I also find relieve from teas for my headache. And I do believe that tea in general has healing/relieving properties specially if its hot.
      My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X