Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five Proven Strategies For Healthy Vision

Are you spending a lot of time in front of your PC and the monitor? Then I am sure you are already experiencing some eye discomfort and eye strains. The increased use of computers and video gaming both at work and home contributed to an increase of eye problem occurrence.

So what are the strategies we could use to help defend our eyes? Here are natural and no non-sense strategies we can use to protect our hale and hearty eyes:

1. Stop smoking because it is a big contributor to free radical accumulation. This can put you at risk for less-than-optimal health in many ways. If you want healthy vision for your whole life, you cannot afford to risk less-than-optimal eye health with cigarettes.

2. Take care of the cardiovascular system. Hypertension can damage the miniscule blood vessels on your retina which in turn obstruct free blood flow.

3. Control blood sugar. Too much sugar in your blood can pull fluid from the lens of your eye which can adversely affect our ability to focus. It can damage the blood vessels in your retina hindering blood flow.

4. Go for more dark green leafy vegetables. Eat your vegetables and fruits, my dear. A diet mainly rich in dark leafy greens will make our eyes healthy. Select those with the highest concentration of carotenoid vegetables most especially lutein and zeaxanthin.

5. Dont forget omega-3 rich foods like fresh caught salmon. You can also go for krill oil. Omega-3 fatty acids were proven to be of big help for our healthy vision.
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X