Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hemorrhoids Treatment & Prevention Techniques

To help inflammation as well as temporary relief from itching and the burning sensation, ice packs and frozen probes can be inserted into the anus.

Do the stiz baths. Fill your tub with 4-5 inches of warm water and sit in it for 15 minutes after a bowel movement. A Stiz bath can help reduce swelling and help relieve the itchy burning feeling that is often experienced after a bowel movement.

Avoid reading or spending excess time on the toilet. If it takes you more than 3-5 minutes to have a bowel movement, then something is wrong.

Don't scratch. While scratching can make a hemorrhoid feel temporarily better, scratching can damage the walls of the veins and create more problems.

Using pads soaked with witch hazel can provide temporary relief from the burning and itching often experienced with hemorrhoids.

Eat lots of fruit, especially ones with outer skins such as apples, peaches and pears. In addition to the added fiber the skin has, it will also help to add moisture to your stool.

Take bulk forming fibers such as psyllium into your diet to help soften the stool and make the passage of a bowel movement easier and reduce straining. Dietary fiber holds water and help to keep the stool soft, while added bulk help to move the stool through the colon.

Drink your 8 cups of water a day. Water is critical for providing the colon with enough moisture so that your stools do not dry out. This is especially true if you are taking dietary fiber supplements. If you suffer from constipation, try eating a few dried prunes or drinking some prune juice. In addition to adding fiber, prunes have a mild laxative effect.

Herbs such as casgara segrada, turkey rhubarb or herbal combinations such as Natures Sunshine's LBS II and B-X can be used to evacuate the colon. While these should be used with caution, they are less aggressive than many commercial laxatives that are available at the supermarket.

Walking. Always stand and walk during your breaks at work and try to stand and walk at least 5 minutes every hour. This can help avoid direct pressure on your rectum.

If your job requires heavy lifting, make sure you exhale when as you strain or lift and whatever you do, don't hold your breath.

Butchers Broom is good for a wide range of circulatory ailments, especially ones involving veins.

White Oak Bark can be used to shrink swollen tissues & helps normalize bleeding.

More Information Here!
    Since there are a lot of people who are suffering this pain in the butt, it would be good to find the right ways to prevent and treat this problem on the behind. I have a friend who have a chronic hemorrhoid and I know how he is always in pain when inflammation sets in. Since I am working online and spending more time sitting, I am just concerned if I am not more prone to also get hemorrhoid.
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Take some acidophilus or other probiotics as well! That keeps your digestion healthy and everything moving on time so there isn't time for it to harden up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X