Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Weight Loss Goals

Summer is quickly ending (bummer!) and I know that everyone usually makes weight loss goals for the Summer so how did you do? Did you lose the weight or gain the muscle you wanted for Summer 2011? Personally, I don't think I made my weight loss goals. I was hoping to have a lot less fat and more muscle by this time but it is never to late to start working on my new goals!

I am ashamed to admit that I unfortunately did terrible. Not only did I not lose weight, I gained back 9 pounds! I actually was struggling with an illness much of the summer so while I don't like making excuses, I do know that contributed to my falling off the weight loss wagon. I am now doing my best to get back on and have managed to shed a couple of pounds now that the kids are back in school.

Comment

About 15 lbs goal... down about 4.
      Come Show Off Your Pets! - The Pet Board

Comment

I am not a big fan of making goals against certain seasons of the year because in most cases I will just be disappointed and discouraged even more. it would be better to have goals on a weekly basis because the mind can easily absorb and the body implement it. However, I know that some people needs some excitement so they are making like resolutions. I just hope that when you are not able to get what you dreamed of in the first place, you will eventually continue doing it and never turned back.
        I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X