Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Methods for breast growth

Does anyone / has anyone here had any success with natural breast growth? I am one of those unfortunate girls (one in a million) who is dating a man who actually prefers fake breasts to real ones... period. I will not consider surgery, and am looking into any other possible option. I have read all the studies about the different massages, herbs, and pills... I would just like to know if anyone has tried and had success with them.

Thanks!

Hi n_r_b. I do not personally know of any natural remedies for breast growth, but I want to say that if the man you are dating is not happy with your breast size, then you do not need him. Just my opinion on that of course. I would worry that any kind of treatment that might help the breast grow, whether natural or man made, would have negative side effects. I know I didn't answer your question, but I just wanted to put my 2 cents in..lol Best wishes!!

Comment

There is no need to improve what you've got baby. If your man really loves but can't appreciate you as what he is seeing you have now, then there could be something wrong or something amiss with the relationship. In fact, I suggest that you use this as a testing point to really know if your man is worth living for. Not unless you yourself would really like your front to be augmented and your boyfriend is just a secondary consideration, then I could understand. Otherwise, getting that for his sake is not the way to do it. Please forgive my intrusion.
      I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Besides surgery I doubt there is any real way to grow them (safely). Putting chemicals in your body is not usually a good answer to anything.
        Come Show Off Your Pets! - The Pet Board

Comment

There is a certain exercise for women to help the breast increase its size but just a slim increase only I should know. You probably want to search for its video on youtube for tutorials. Its like moving the arms and pushing forward the breast. Goodluck!

Comment

I know exercises that help tone your breast but now grow them. Most of the time they look firmer and perkier but not any bigger. If there was such a thing as herb or exercise I believe most women would already be doing it. However, I have to agree with apickett and AmazingP. Forget the new jugs and just get a real man. If he can't love you for the way you are or you feel he is going to always be looking at fake boobies, then who needs him? You are special, beautiful, and perfect just the way you are! There are men that would worship your lady lumps just the way they are!
            Come see me at my blog! http://joriesjustgirlsandstuff.blogspot.com

Comment

It was nice that you are not considering surgery as an option since it could still be risky even there are modern silicons and procedures for that surgery.
              I really think you should try the exercises known to help enhance breast. Also adding some weight could also add some bulk in your breast. And you could also find another man that could find you lovely for whatever body figure you have and it could lasts longer.
              My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

I agree with AmazingP..don't change yourself or your body image for anyone but yourself. I know this doesn't answer your question though. If you want to perk them up then there are several exercises you could do.

Comment

I agree with everyone else about not knowing of any magical pills or herbs that will promote breast growth. I've seen countless commercials for products claiming to do so, but there's a reason that those products are usually off the market within a year. You can firm your breasts through strength training exercise, but aside from plastic surgery, there is no magic cure. I agree with the others. Be happy with what you have, and even though your boyfriend may like the fake ones, if he loves you then he will accept for you you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X