Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitamin Waters: The Truth

The idea of drinking Vitamin Waters looks like cool and very trendy. But is it? As a wise consumer concerned with your health, you should never be a victim of just another multi-million dollar hype.

Do you know that vitamin waters has a high content of fructose corn syrup (HFCS), artificial colors, additives, preservatives, and of course, caffeine. What is even more problematic is that makers of vitamin waters are using distilled water to manufacture these products.

As to distilled water, prolonged use can induce health problems due to the fact that all minerals are already gone and in order for the body to keep the needed mineral balance, it cannibalized minerals from some parts of your body.
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

I didn't realize it had all this stuff in it. It is supposed to be good for you, isn't it? I tried one the other day for energy and it did not help plus I didn't like the taste. I was thinking of trying another flavor though to see which one I would like. Now I don't think I should.
    My Highly Recommended Money Making Programs

Rambling Thoughts

Living With Depression

My Examiner Page

Comment

This poster is wrong, I'm sorry. You can't generalize all vitamin infused water. They all have different ingredients and are meant for different types of consumers. High fructose corn syrup is not necessarily bad for you. It should be eaten in moderation just like any other sugar. Some vitamin waters do have artificial colors, but not all, and they aren't necessarily bad for you either. As far as caffeine, I have yet to even see a vitamin water type product with caffeine in it. If it did, it would be an energy drink which is a different product for a different type of consumer. Also, when it comes to minerals, you can get those from plenty of other food sources, it isn't vital that they be in your water. Plenty of people drink mineral free water with no issues. I drink vitamin water all the time and think it's great so it's unfortunate to see someone uninformed basically bashing it. As a consumer, people should do their own research into products they are looking to try.
      Ways to Make Money Online

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X