Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stress relief exercise....not yoga

What stress relief exercise, besides yoga, are there? I am already doing a lot of biking and exercise DVDs and a little bit of yoga. I want some other slow type of movements to help stop my panic attacks. Can anyone recommend another form?

Yoga if done properly and especially under a good trainer can work well for you problem of stress. Anyway, another exercise you might consider is dancing. You can join an aerobics class, a tai chi class or if you are just home turn on the tunes and dance to your satisfaction. Dancing is not just to physically stimulate you but can also works well to bust your stress and help you relax.
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I am doing yoga now but would like another activity as well. I am going to look into Tai Chi it sounds interesting and might be what I need.

I hate dancing. I feel stupid doing it and I cannot keep a beat to save my life.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X