Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Sugar Linked to Tumors

Can there be a connection between a high blood sugar condition to the development of tumors? Yes, this is scary to think about but tumors are using blood sugar as their chief fuel for growing and spreading. In fact, this discovery was awarded a Nobel Prize.

We now know that blood sugar can promote inflammation and thus create damaging free radical molecules that can affect our DNA which in turn can start the tumor process.

Our best insurance is to maintain our blood sugar in a healthy range through a good diet, consistent physical activity and maybe an effective range of dietary supplements.
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Thank you for sharing this information. I could be able to share this to my father who has high blood pressures when he was stressed with his work. So is it possible that this may encounter by those people who have hypertension?

Comment

Blood sugar can cause so many different complications in your health. Yet, it is also over looked unless you are diabetic. Thank you for giving it the recognition that it really needs. Some of the natural herbs for Blood sugar normalizer are Aloe Vera, Beans, Ginseng, Green Tea, and Plantain.
      Come see me at my blog! http://joriesjustgirlsandstuff.blogspot.com

Comment

We should really control our intake of sugar to avoid those complications and possible illnesses that can be caused by too much sugar in our system. Better to consume in moderation specially the "raw" sugar. Healthy sugar alternatives could be use too since it is healthier and safer. But still there should be moderation even using healthy alternatives to ensure it will not cause any ill effect.
        My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

Originally posted by zararina View Post
          We should really control our intake of sugar to avoid those complications and possible illnesses that can be caused by too much sugar in our system. Better to consume in moderation specially the "raw" sugar. Healthy sugar alternatives could be use too since it is healthier and safer. But still there should be moderation even using healthy alternatives to ensure it will not cause any ill effect.
          Sugar level can be a big problem if consumed out of moderation especially if our body is already aging. Well, even young people right now are already diabetic because they started very young exposed to sugars in various processed foods available anywhere. I think a high sugar level can lead the body to run amok and will results in complications. We are really being killed slowly by our diet and lifestyle.

Comment

This is a very interesting idea. Thanks for the post. I am always trying to learn more!

Comment

Originally posted by zararina View Post
              Actually our body really needs sugar but overconsumption can cause it to tailspin -- most especially with sugars coming from foods with almost zero nutrients like sodas. As we gets older, the body may find it hard to cope up with demanding changes. We don't have to complicate things by indulging in a love affair with sugary foods.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
              Working...
              X