Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acid Vs Alkaline Diet

Inner system of our body needs a pH of 7.0 above, our immunological, enzymatic and repair mechanisms all operate at its best in this area alkaline.

If our body becomes more acidic (pH 7 under), may begin to feel a combination of the following:

Low energy, fatigue
    Nasal congestion
    Hives
    Muscle Pain
    Weak nails, dry skin, dry hair
    Frequent colds, flu and infection
    Headaches

If you have these symptoms and eat foods which create acid in the body, you may need to balance it with an alkaline diet.

What foods cause acid in the body?

There is a whole list of foods that cause the body to be more acidic: dairy and dairy substitutes, animal meat, most grains, chickpeas, condiments, aspartame, prunes, chocolate, peanuts, alcohol and quite a few other types of foods.

To balance your PH, the remedy is simple and logical; eat more alkaline causing foods.
    To name but a few of these foods, there is; watermelon, lime, mango, most vegetables, vegetable juices, almonds, sprouts, avocados and green tea.

When youíre body becomes more alkaline, the changes that will take place are truly amazing! It will seem magical, but itís all perfectly normal. You will feel how we all have the right to feel, we just donít know it.

Benefits include:
    Rapid weight loss
    Increased energy
    The need for less sleep
    Improved skin and hair condition
    Better mental attitude

Are these benefits worth engaging? I think so, and you are crazy if you donít agree with me! Fortunately, it is not hard to slowly alkaline your body. Take it one day at a time, add more and more green food to your diet, reduce the number of cups of coffee you have every day and youíll soon reap the benefits.

I love this thread and I wish that more people would look into this. It really is SO important and would eliminate a lot of disease in the world.

Comment

I am so glad I came across this forum as I had never heard the term akaline in relation to food. It makes a lot of sense to me and I do suffer from many of the symptoms stated for too much acid in the diet. I am definitely going to give this a try and thank you so much for sharing this information with us!

Comment

Our body needs to be alkaline in order to function properly or so that is what I heard from people who are claiming to be health experts. Well, based on my own experience, whenever I feel that my stomach is getting to be acidic I usually have some problems. I am sure there are now studies to confirm this fact. However, we also need to eat acid-producing foods that is why balancing them with alkaline-forming foods can really help a lot. I am sure everybody here heard of alkaline water -- what do you think of that?
        I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Our body needs to have a balance fluid and electrolytes that makes it pH 7.0 which is neutral not really alkaline in nature. If our body tends to become acidic our body also compensates before it could react to something negative in our health. If the body can't compensate the loss or the high amount of acid or base then that's the time we can feel lots of complication. pH balance is really complex when it comes to metabolic/respiratory alkalosis or acidosis.

TechnoFuse for latest tech, games and cool gadgets

Comment

Great post. More people should be aware of the post in this thread because its very important in the fight against diseases. I thought alkaline was just in batteries but apparently humans could benefit from it. Great information indeed.
            Last edited by HollisterFitch; 09-16-2011, 01:44 PM. Reason: typo
            an apple a day keeps the doctor away and also out of a job, haha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X