Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illness or Disability and Exercise

Do you have an illness, condition or handicap that effects your exercise routine? If so, how do you manage to maintain fitness levels?

I have fibromyalgia - a multi-syndrome disorder - one of the symptoms is fatigue and sometimes chronic fatigue. This means that I cannot impose a regular exercise routine and I often 'get out of the habit' - keeping a diary helps.

I have arthritis in my back and deteriated disks in my back and it sometimes renders my exercise routine. I find that if I keep at it often, however it helps with the pain but sometimes it is hard to do them because of the pain.
    My Highly Recommended Money Making Programs

Rambling Thoughts

Living With Depression

My Examiner Page

Comment

I am fortunate to have no problem which can possibly hinder my regular exercise habit. It is not really easy to have a handicap which can bar us from performing something we feel is important for our health. As for fibromyalgia, I understand that this is extremely a big challenge even just to get up in the morning. Hope you guys will one day find a remedy for all of your challenges. More power!
      I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X