X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Remedies

CURE FOR ACIDITY
    It is one of the most common dis-ease people encounter in their daily life. The home remedy for Acidity is Raw Grains of Rice.
    The Process:
    1. Take 8 - 10 grains of raw uncooked rice
    2. Swallow it with water before having your breakfast or eating anything in the morning
    3. Do this for 21 days to see effective resul! ts and continuously for 3 months to eliminate acidity from the body
    CURE FOR BLOOD PRESSURE:
    One of the simple home remedy cure for Blood Pressure is Methi Seeds or Fenugreek Seeds.
    The Process:
    1. Take a pinch of Raw Fenugreek Seeds, about 8 - 10 seeds
    2. Swallow it with water before taking your breakfast, every morning
    The Cure:
    The seeds of Fenugreek are considered good to reduce the blood pressure.
    These tips have been tried by many of my friends and most of them have found success , Try it out

Interesting tips. When you say acidity are you referring to people who are suffering hyperacidity? I am sure this can help a lot of people since rice is very accessible especially in countries where it is the staple food. There are a lot of claims for fenugreek seeds such as being a remedy for diabetes, enhancing milk production for nursing mothers and even promoting libido. Sadly, I could not find a source of this "medicinal" seed here in my place but will try to further look for one.
    I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Do this for 21 days to see effective resul! ts and continuously for 3 months to eliminate acidity from the body
      Does this really implies quick remedy if you need to wait 21 days to see the result? Well I think there are more ways to balance the acidity and base of our body as I said in other threads it should be balance. We should not eliminate the acidity of our body especially in our digestive tract.

TechnoFuse for latest tech, games and cool gadgets

Comment

Originally posted by radascars View Post
        Does this really implies quick remedy if you need to wait 21 days to see the result?
        Haha, exactly. But I guess if its faster than without the remedy than it is indeed quicker, just not fast in terms of the average persons definition of "quick"
        an apple a day keeps the doctor away and also out of a job, haha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X