Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Calorie Noodles!

I found these noodles that are only 40 calories for an entire package (20 calories per serving). They are called Shirataki Noodles and they are made by Orchid. They are definitely the most amazing diet food I have ever seen and I thought you all definitely needed to know about them. I love pasta and Shirataki Noodles taste very good. I found them at my local Wal-Mart store.

How many carbs/sugar, fat, and protein?
    Proud owner of a happy pet Cthulhu......

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhu View Post
      How many carbs/sugar, fat, and protein?
      * made of naturally water soluble fiber with no fat, sugar, or starch.
      * contain zero net carbohydrates and zero calories, no gluten -made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan.
      * wheat & gluten free and kosher.
      * Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce.
      * are instant and come in a variety of styles
      * have shown beneficial effects backed by medical studies for Type II Diabetes, Constipation, Obesity, and Cholesterol!

Comment

I am not fond of eating noodles but I think that noodle could be worth it. I just hope I could find that certain brand on a local supermarket here. Well, will just try to find for that Shirataki Noodles and hope it was really delicious so that I would enjoy it.
        My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

I love noodles but do these seem to good to be true? I don't know and can't tell. Anyone have any more information about them? Sounds pretty awesome though.
          Longboard Reviews! - http://vitalmediareviews.blogspot.ca/

Comment

That sounds awesome! Where in Walmart where they? Where they with the regular pasta?

Comment

Originally posted by sljaws View Post
              * made of naturally water soluble fiber with no fat, sugar, or starch.
              * contain zero net carbohydrates and zero calories, no gluten -made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan.
              * wheat & gluten free and kosher.
              * Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce.
              * are instant and come in a variety of styles
              * have shown beneficial effects backed by medical studies for Type II Diabetes, Constipation, Obesity, and Cholesterol!
              No "net" carbohydrates doesn't mean anything - you need to look at the actual carbs in the nutritional info. The net carb thing is just a clever way of making people think there are no carbs in it.

That said, it actually sounds useful as a diet food. Glucomannan is a form of fiber that is helpful in curbing appetite. When mixed with water, it expands to many times its original size. This helps fill you up. You can actually buy Glucomannan in pill form and I've known people who have used it fairly successfully to decrease appetite. Just make sure you drink a lot of water to wash it down - you don't want it to start expanding in your throat, LoL.....

Thanks for the info! I'm intrigued......
              Proud owner of a happy pet Cthulhu......

Comment

Is this a new kind of noodle? Interesting...I hope something like this will be available soon here in my country as we are used to the cheap variety of noodles which almost have no nutrients on them and just the preservatives lol. I also heard of Glucomannan and how it can an effective aid in controlling appetite resulting to weight loss -- in fact a current popular weight loss aid product is using this as one of their pillar ingredients. The slimming movement is now entering common everyday food products and thereby creating a new category. A big YES to this NOodle!
                I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X