Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the one you are with dragging your health down?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I would have to agree how old are these kids because if they are old enough to understand that people fall apart then you need to get out of that relationship. If you want your husband to fall off a cliff there is something going on with that situation. You need to also think about what make you happy, I understand you kids are first, but you need to think about your personal health.

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhu View Post
      Your kids are dictating what you cook? They'll learn to eat the food if that's all you make......starve or eat. They'll catch on quickly........
      How about pulling them in a wagon? Or going for a jog at night after they go to sleep? You shouldn't sacrifice your health just because you're busy. And why does your husband refuse to eat fruits and veggies?
      One thing that I really learned with my mother when it comes to influencing children is that nothing will really happen if there is no display of willpower from you. I have a younger brother then who refused to eat vegetables and would always prefer meat but because my mother imposed her will and eventually everybody had to follow. Unfortunately, children these days are already demanding their rights -- their rights to eat whatever they want and to do things their way even still under the custody of their parents. Discipline is harder and harder to impose.
      I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingP View Post
        One thing that I really learned with my mother when it comes to influencing children is that nothing will really happen if there is no display of willpower from you. I have a younger brother then who refused to eat vegetables and would always prefer meat but because my mother imposed her will and eventually everybody had to follow. Unfortunately, children these days are already demanding their rights -- their rights to eat whatever they want and to do things their way even still under the custody of their parents. Discipline is harder and harder to impose.
        Discipline isn't harder to impose, people are just weaker.......
        Proud owner of a happy pet Cthulhu......

Comment

Have you tried talking seriously with your husband and maybe ask him if you could still work things out between the two of you? You guys are married so it really will affect your children as well as yourselves as soon as you decided to end your relationship with him. You really are doing good in trying to take all of this hardships. I just hope your husband would cooperate and appreciate all your efforts. Maybe if he would change then all things would go well in your household, including your health. I suggest you try your best in making him change. And when you have done your part, I guess that's the time that you should decide whether to let go or hold on. I wish you happiness and good health.
          Please take time to view my articles. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhu View Post
            Your kids are dictating what you cook? They'll learn to eat the food if that's all you make......starve or eat. They'll catch on quickly........

How about pulling them in a wagon? Or going for a jog at night after they go to sleep? You shouldn't sacrifice your health just because you're busy.

And why does your husband refuse to eat fruits and veggies?
            im fortunate enough to have kids that are nutritionally responsible who make it easy for us to stay lean and healthy based on what we eat:

fat-kid.jpg
            Smart Health Shop
            SHS Facebook
            Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
            Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
            Working...
            X