X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivation!

Hello all,

So lately I've been feeling sort of burned out and haven't been very motivated or inspired. Usually I'm hammering through school, working out 5 days a week, and still tackling other projects on the side. As of late, I'm barely getting through schoolwork alone.

Does anyone know of a particularly motivating or inspiring youtube video I could watch or something?

I found this video a while ago, and it really helps give me a boost when I need it most:

MOTIVATION - "Be Great, Powerful Beyond Measure" - Best Inspirational Video Ever [Original] - YouTube

Neodoxa

if you want motivation, this should get you going:

Smart Health Shop
    SHS Facebook
    Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
    Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

Derek, that would have been hilarious if they weren't already doing what they were singing about. I watched that clip to the end, expecting it to end with the dynamite in the drummer's hands go KABOOM!
      Check out the Three Foot Solution at http://www.areesportal.com

Comment

Originally posted by neodoxa View Post
        Hello all,

So lately I've been feeling sort of burned out and haven't been very motivated or inspired. Usually I'm hammering through school, working out 5 days a week, and still tackling other projects on the side. As of late, I'm barely getting through schoolwork alone. Does anyone know of a particularly motivating or inspiring youtube video I could watch or something?
        I think the best thing to do is to take some rest so as to rejuvenate your senses. I can feel that you are just probably tired and your brain can be swimming elsewhere. When I feel that I lack motivation to do important things that should be done, I take a one-hour nap. Watching some videos can help too especially the video below as sponsored by the spirit of Osama bin Laden ...
        I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Before achieving any goal motivation is the best thing.
          Motivation play a very important role to get the goal. You can achieve your target with self motivation.

Comment

I just wanna say that that "Eye of the Tiger" parody video is extremely...odd, yet super funny!
            As for a motivational video, try looking up the Rocky Balboa theme song with him working out to be the best.

Comment

You obviously have a lot on your plate. Why exactly do you think you're struggling with motivation? Is it that your goals don't inspire you, you're overwhelmed, burnt out?

I know that it can be hard to accomplish all of your goals at the same time. I was in your shoes not too long ago. I was a full-time nursing student and working 2 jobs to pay the bills. It was nuts! If you can uncover why you're lacking motivation maybe we can better help you.

Comment

Its really hard to get motivated if you are in a situation of having difficulties coping up with your self. Why not try getting motivated from people who are significant to you rather than watching youtube videos which I think is the least that can help you get motivation.

TechnoFuse for latest tech, games and cool gadgets

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X