Top 5 Harmful Beauty Habits that Cause Skin Problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make up is bad for your skin because it is full of chemicals which penetrate your skin and enter your blood stream. The same applies to all cosmetic products unless they are from natural sources. Using natural products like olive oil are much better option.

Comment

Most of this seems like common sense to me. I can't believe there are people who reapply their makeup during the day! That should feel awful to your skin. I don't wear makeup so this isn't an issue for me, but I can't see why it would be necessary to do anything other than touch up your lipstick during the day.

Comment

I agree with everything that is being said here.
        In my opinion there are so many little things that can truly ruin someone's perfect skin and one of those things include not changing your mascara. I know many people who buy mascara s and plan to use them for a few years. Unfortunately mascara can get little bugs that are not seen to the eye that can truly cause some discomfort and pain down the road.
        It is better to just buy cheaper cosmetics and replace them after their "expiration date" to be on the safe side of things.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X