BATHROOM SINGERS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The singing is probably the most popular outburst of the man's joy, another being dancing or whistling. The humans and animals do like the touch of water with exception of the some humans. I think that is the reason man ( but I have never seen woman singing in the bathroom, though they may be humming a tune or so) would sing in the bathroom.

Comment

I have never gotten the whole bathroom singing thing! I don't like to do it. My husband does it all the time though. Well, actually he'll sing just about anywhere.

But I have to agree with everyone else that singing does make you feel better, significantly. Must boost something inside you to enhance your happy mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        There is definitely a link between wellness and singing - all vocalizations in fact. Doing this in the shower, I think, helps people feel more uninhibited and so lets them get the full benefits of the exercise. I sing in the shower sometimes just to entertain a tune that is running through my brain but most often I consciously set aside shower time for powerful chanting practices. Afterwards I feel well and truly cleansed inside and out and it makes a wonderful start to my day. I can really feel the difference!
        I too sing in the shower to music I usually have some music playing on my computer. For me it makes for a more relaxing shower along with the hot water massaging my neck and back muscles. Then too there is also the improved acoustics one gets in a shower which I like very much.

Comment

I was a bathroom singer. I used to sing in the bathroom while taking a bath when I was a kid. I don't do it now because I'm quite busy and in a hurry to finish bathing. I like to sing in the bathroom because I sound better there and most people think this way.

According to Wikipedia, bathroom produces various kinds of standing waves, reverberation and echoes, giving voice fullness and depth.

Here's the link: Bathroom singing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For me, singing in the bathroom means happy times and being free spirited. I'll still do it if I have time.

Comment

When i'm in the shower it feels like no one can hear me singing! It's also a bit harder to hear yourself so mabey some of the flaws in your singing are masked. if it sounds better in the bathroom, why not sing more!

Comment

I think most of us sound like rock stars when our voices are drowned out by the sound of rushing water. In my bathroom I am a star lol.

Comment

Re: BATHROOM SINGERS

Originally posted by shdws View Post
                I think most of us sound like rock stars when our voices are drowned out by the sound of rushing water. In my bathroom I am a star lol.
                Lol...TMI?
                Smart Health Shop
                SHS Facebook
                Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
                Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

I honestly feel that the bathroom makes my voice sound so much better which makes me want to sing or hum a tune every time that I am in the bathroom and or shower. Singing in the shower has become a huge habit of mine mainly because I have my pandora station playing while I shower!

Comment

Originally posted by derek View Post
                    Lol...TMI?
                    Haha maybe. At least I'm not singing while sitting on the John

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                    Working...
                    X