Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinnamon

I have read a couple of articles recently which suggest cinnamon can be used to stabilize blood sugar and manage diabetes. I am not sure I believe this entirely. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about the health benefits of cinnamon?

Originally posted by rmz1217 View Post
    I have read a couple of articles recently which suggest cinnamon can be used to stabilize blood sugar and manage diabetes. I am not sure I believe this entirely. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about the health benefits of cinnamon?
    This is news to me, do you have a link to where you read this?

Comment

I haven't heard about this either. I only heard some girls use cinnamon to make facial mask to fight with acne but I don't think it's a good solution. Anyway, I hate cinnamon, I can't stand the smell of it and in my opinion it tastes awful
      "I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. ― Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I've heard cinnamon can be good for you, but I've never paid any attention to what it was good for. I never used to use it very often. I just started adding it to my coffee to replace sugar. It tastes ok, but it doesn't give the same affect as sugar, and it tastes awful with some flavored coffees. I use it in baking quite often too, but that's usually for cookies and desserts I shouldn't have anyway.

Comment

snopes.com: Facts on Honey and Cinnamon

Here is one of the articles I read. I find this fascinating. Even though snopes confirms the claims, I am interested in finding anyone who has experienced some of the benefits of cinnamon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X