X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caparica007
    replied
    No problem, it seems I'm the only one trying to win it. Do you have an entry count?

Leave a comment:

• Super User Man
    replied
    I think that was my fault...I enabled a Rocket Loader script to make the site load faster and it had the giveaway disabled at first...my fault.

Leave a comment:

• caparica007
    replied
    Today at my home laptop I can see it, but yesterday at my office computer it wasn't appearing, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Super User Man
    replied
    Originally posted by caparica007 View Post
    My fingers are crossed. I was looking for the clicking thingy for more entries, but I haven't found it, have you moved it?
    Nope...it should still be on the first page of this thread as well as the actual 5 hour energy extra strength product page...have you found it?

Leave a comment:

• caparica007
    replied
    My fingers are crossed. I was looking for the clicking thingy for more entries, but I haven't found it, have you moved it?

Leave a comment:

• Super User Man
    replied
    Mmmm, I will be invincible if I start taking that stuff! But I don't think that is available in our stores, possibly I'd have to buy it online.
    Well, you can start by winning the 5 Hour Energy that we are giving away. From there, we can ship it worldwide.

Leave a comment:

• caparica007
    replied
    Mmmm, I will be invincible if I start taking that stuff! But I don't think that is available in our stores, possibly I'd have to buy it online.

Leave a comment:

• Super User Man
    replied
    I drink Powerade when I am in tennis tournaments, I wonder if these energy pills are more effective?
    Much more. Powerade (non-Zero versions) is a concoction of sugar, salt, and a lackluster trickling of vitamins / minerals.

Better performance would come from 1 Powerade Zero and 1 5 Hour Energy (Extra Strength) Shot.

Leave a comment:

• caparica007
    replied
    I drink Powerade when I am in tennis tournaments, I wonder if these energy pills are more effective?

Leave a comment:

• Super User Man
    replied
    So this is not entirely healthy is it? It has caffeine at least that I can understand...
    To some extent...the caffeine is a stimulant, yes; however, there is ZERO sugar: which is still much more than many health drinks / energy shots can claim.

Leave a comment:

• caparica007
    replied
    So this is not entirely healthy is it? It has caffeine at least that I can understand...

Originally posted by derek View Post
    Here is where the 5 Hour Energy gets its zing (ingredients):

Niacin
    Vitamin B6
    Folic Acid
    Vitamin B12
    Sodium
    Taurine
    Glucoronic acid
    Malic Acid
    N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
    L-Phenylalanine
    Caffeine
    Citicoline

Those are the entire ingredient(s) list.

Leave a comment:

• Super User Man
    replied
    ...bump...would like some more signups for the 5 Hour Energy WORLDWIDE giveaway...new Pinterest "Pinning" options for more entry chances! Sign-up to win now no matter what your location!

Leave a comment:

• Super User Man
    replied
    Derek, what's the composition of that thing? How does it give you 5 hour energy? Where do you buy it?
    Here is where the 5 Hour Energy gets its zing (ingredients):

Niacin
    Vitamin B6
    Folic Acid
    Vitamin B12
    Sodium
    Taurine
    Glucoronic acid
    Malic Acid
    N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
    L-Phenylalanine
    Caffeine
    Citicoline

Those are the entire ingredient(s) list.

Leave a comment:

• caparica007
    replied
    Derek, what's the composition of that thing? How does it give you 5 hour energy? Where do you buy it?

Leave a comment:

• Super User Man
    replied
    Originally posted by hottprncss@gmail.com View Post
    I live off these
    Same here! 5 Hour Energy is a great way to get an energy buzz without the sugar and stimulants! Hope you got a chance to enter the giveaway!

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X