Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hey There Cthulhu" - Cthulhu Saves the World!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hey There Cthulhu" - Cthulhu Saves the World!

For the Cthulhu fans, courtesy of Eben Brooks..........

Music video from the video game Cthulhu Saves the World!, available on XBox Live:

Cthulhu Saves the World - Xbox.com
    Cthulhu Saves the World on Steam

Proud owner of a happy pet Cthulhu......

I like the montage.
    I never new the inspiration for your avatar and presidential signature was derived from a video game.
    Thats good to know.
    I have yet to try this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ClearSky View Post
      I like the montage.
      I never new the inspiration for your avatar and presidential signature was derived from a video game.
      Thats good to know.
      I have yet to try this game.
      It isn't derived from the game - it's a character from my favorite author's writings - HP Lovecraft - he was a famous author in the early 1900's. Considered to be the "father of modern horror" along with Poe. The game is based on his works - which I thought was cool.......and funny given the character Cthulhu was evil in Lovecraft's novellas. Just FYI......if you're a fan of reading and horror check him out.

Comment

Cthulhu's very presence should bring all of us insane and quickly end all existence.

Comment

If Lovecraft could see what has happened to his creations, I think he would be rolling over in his grave.

Comment

Originally posted by MelissaSt View Post
            If Lovecraft could see what has happened to his creations, I think he would be rolling over in his grave.
            Really? What exactly do you see as offensive to his creations? While alive he never achieved any measure of success and died poor and miserable, so I tend to think he would be overjoyed that his creations have achieved such recognition and success after his death. The premise of the game is meant to be funny, so I don't see anything wrong with it. The only thing I get disgusted with is the poor adaptations of his work into films (they're almost all horrendous travesties), but hopefully that will change now that Guillermo Del Toro, a lifelong fan, is planning to make a film of "At the Mountains of Madness".

Comment

Woah they had made a game off books? That's pretty awesome, I shall take a look at it one day, because it seems pretty cool. But anyways I love the montage and I'm pretty much glad Cthulus aren't real.

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhu View Post
                ... Guillermo Del Toro, a lifelong fan, is planning to make a film of "At the Mountains of Madness".
                I'm a fan of del Toro and Lovecraft. But the two combined... it's almost unimaginable. If that happens, then the world can end with a bang.

Comment

Originally posted by androidz View Post
                  I'm a fan of del Toro and Lovecraft. But the two combined... it's almost unimaginable. If that happens, then the world can end with a bang.
                  The word is that Del Toro wants 100 million USD to make the film the way he thinks it should be made, and that James Cameron is considering funding it. Should be amazing if it happens........

Comment

Originally posted by zixka View Post
                    Woah they had made a game off books? That's pretty awesome, I shall take a look at it one day, because it seems pretty cool. But anyways I love the montage and I'm pretty much glad Cthulus aren't real.
                    How do you KNOW Cthulhus aren't real? I have one as a pet......

Comment

I used to think that Ultros from the SNES game Final Fantasy 3 was a Cthulu.. even though he calls himself an octopus, it could just be because he's part octopus, right??

Hi everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Nick View Post
                        I used to think that Ultros from the SNES game Final Fantasy 3 was a Cthulu.. even though he calls himself an octopus, it could just be because he's part octopus, right??

Nice, he does resemble a cthulhu........

Ever seen the game Scribblenauts, by the way? You can summon a cthulhu in that game as well......

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhu View Post
                          The word is that Del Toro wants 100 million USD to make the film the way he thinks it should be made, and that James Cameron is considering funding it. Should be amazing if it happens........
                          $100million? That's small change for Hollywood studios really, and the potential sales return would be great if that happened. I mean, at any rate del Toro will make it look good with that amount of money.

Comment

Here's another for you, Cthulhu:

Do you play with your food? I certainly do. Quirky Cookery

Comment

You guys / gals are odd. I say that in the utmost respectable way.
                              Smart Health Shop
                              SHS Facebook
                              Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
                              Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X