Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Announcement - 2 New Changes to Smart Health Shop Forum*

I have made two slight changes to the forum today and want to post this announcement so that our members may be made aware of the two new features:

1) Posted the Smart Health Shop affiliate link in the top navigation of the forum...you will see the new entry "Earn Money", which is a direct link to our affiliate program, which offers 15% commission on all products sold and a 5% 2nd-Tier program for all affiliates referred. You can find more information on the affiliate program here:

Affiliate Program for Smart Health Shop | Affiliate Program Sign-Up Page

2) Added a language selector from Google (see the top right portion of all threads) to the forum and moved over the social media buttons to the left-hand side to allow guests (and members) to read the forum in any language selected...I am hoping this draws in a bit more international attention...we have done the same for the web-store in the past with success on international orders.

I hope you like the new tweaks and of course, if there are any other suggestions, please feel free to post your feedback to this thread or send me a PM with your questions and comments. Thanks!

-Derek
    Smart Health Shop
    SHS Facebook
    Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
    Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

*cheers*

Now we can read the forum in Latin and other obscure, dead languages! Yeah!

Upon every visit to the forum, I always thought "wouldn't it be nice to attempt deciphering these posts in Swahili?". And now I can!
    Proud owner of a happy pet Cthulhu......

Comment

I was thinking Icelandic actually...
      Smart Health Shop
      SHS Facebook

Comment

德里克............
        Proud owner of a happy pet Cthulhu......

Comment

Eu estava pensando também podemos falar em Português sobre este tópico, a fim de trazer aos nossos clientes a partir de Portugal para este fórum.
          Smart Health Shop
          SHS Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhu View Post
            *cheers* Now we can read the forum in Latin and other obscure, dead languages! Yeah! Upon every visit to the forum, I always thought "wouldn't it be nice to attempt deciphering these posts in Swahili?". And now I can!
            I am expecting that soon Google would be able to offer some available language from other planets too. Or maybe I am just a big fan of Men In Black. Do you think aliens would also be concerned on their health and fitness? Anyway, it is really time that the forum should be also be business oriented in relation to the store. The more money the shop is making, the better it would be for all of us. It is time to promote.
            I Just Love SmartHealthShop!

Comment

Originally posted by AmazingP View Post
              I am expecting that soon Google would be able to offer some available language from other planets too. Or maybe I am just a big fan of Men In Black. Do you think aliens would also be concerned on their health and fitness? Anyway, it is really time that the forum should be also be business oriented in relation to the store. The more money the shop is making, the better it would be for all of us. It is time to promote.
              We need some more affiliates who want to make money selling Smart Health Shop health products to sign up here:

Http://www.smarthealthshop.com/affiliates.html
              Smart Health Shop
              SHS Facebook

Comment

*Announcement - 2 New Changes to Smart Health Shop Forum*

I approve because people are going to do what they want. They'll just be less likely to get diseases if they're educated about the risk and use protection.

Comment

Originally posted by derek View Post
                  Eu estava pensando também podemos falar em Português sobre este tópico, a fim de trazer aos nossos clientes a partir de Portugal para este fórum.
                  Portuguese member here, thanks for the opportunity!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSolaris View Post
                    Portuguese member here, thanks for the opportunity!
                    Cool. So are you going to post in Portugese, [MENTION=11001]BlackSolaris[/MENTION]?
                    Smart Health Shop
                    SHS Facebook

Comment

This is a good idea...whoops...It doesn't go to a language when posting. Here is your first post...notice all the punctuation! No wonder I can not read yet!

ผมได้ทำสองเปลี่ยนแปลงเล็กน้อยฟอรั่มวันนี้และต้องการโพสต์ประกาศนี้เพื่อให้สมาชิกของเราอาจจะทำให้ตระหนักถึงสองคุณสมบัติใหม่: 1) โพสต์สุขภาพร้านสมาร์ทพันธมิตรการเชื่อมโยงในการนำทางด้านบนของฟอรั่มที่คุณ ... จะเห็นรายการใหม่ "หารายได้" ซึ่งเป็นการเชื่อมโยงโดยตรงไปของเราพันธมิตรโปรแกรมซึ่งมีคณะกรรมการ 15% ในทุกผลิตภัณฑ์ที่ขายและโปรแกรม 2-Tier 5% สำหรับทุกบริษัท ในเครือที่เรียกว่า คุณสามารถหาข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมเกี่ยวกับบริษัท ในเครือของโปรแกรมที่นี่: การเป็นตัวแทนเพื่อสุขภาพร้านสมาร์ท | ตัวแทนการขายหน้าเข้าสู่ระบบขึ้น 2) เพิ่มตัวเลือกภาษาจาก Google (ดูส่วนด้านบนขวาของหัวข้อทั้งหมด) ฟอรั่มและย้ายไปอยู่สังคม ปุ่มสื่อไปทางด้านซ้ายมือเพื่อช่วยให้แขกผู้เข้าพัก (และคน) จะอ่านฟอรั่มในภาษาที่เลือกใด ๆ ... ฉันหวังนี้ดึงดูดความสนใจมากขึ้นบิต ... เราได้ทำเช่นเดียวกันสำหรับเว็บร้านค้า ในอดีตที่ผ่านมากับความสำเร็จในการสั่งซื้อต่างประเทศ ฉันหวังว่าคุณชอบปรับแต่งใหม่และแน่นอนถ้ามีคำแนะนำอื่น ๆ โปรดอย่าลังเลที่จะโพสต์ความคิดเห็นของคุณไปยังกระทู้หรือส่ง PM ด้วยคำถามและความคิดเห็นของคุณ ขอบคุณ -ดีเร็ก
                      IF I MAKE ONE PERSON SMILE OR FEEL HAPPY TODAY THEN I HAVE DONE MY JOB AS A HUMAN!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                      Working...
                      X