Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Bloggy Conference 2013* | Tasteful Space

http://tastefulspace.com/blog/2013/0...nference-2013/ I am HOPING to attend Bloggy Conference, and I would love to have your sponsorship to support my effort in making this trip happen. Bloggy Conference is a social media event presented by the Bloggy Moms community. It will be held...
    Smart Health Shop
    SHS Facebook
    Powder City bulk supplements discount!

NPC Physique and SmartHealthShop.com Athlete
    Supplementing Your Health Starts Here

Originally posted by derek View Post
    *Bloggy Conference 2013* | Tasteful Space I am HOPING to attend Bloggy Conference, and I would love to have your sponsorship to support my effort in making this trip happen. Bloggy Conference is a social media event presented by the Bloggy Moms community. It will be held...
    What do you want to do at a conference sponsored by Bloggy Moms? Shouldn't you be going instead for a conference sponsored by Bloggy Dads?
    Check out the Three Foot Solution at http://www.areesportal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Leigh View Post
      What do you want to do at a conference sponsored by Bloggy Moms? Shouldn't you be going instead for a conference sponsored by Bloggy Dads?
      Nonono. Lol. My girlfriend would like to go to get a network for her blog:
      http://www.tastefulspace.com

I would have to be a Forumy Dad I suppose. Where would you fit, [MENTION=858]Victor Leigh[/MENTION]?
      Smart Health Shop
      SHS Facebook

Comment

Nonono. Lol. My girlfriend would like to go to get a network for her blog:
        Tasteful Space | You Can't Use Up Creativity, The More You Use, The More You Have

I would have to be a Forumy Dad I suppose. Where would you fit, [MENTION=858]Victor Leigh[/MENTION]?
        Me? I suppose if there is a conference for Bloggy Foggy Old Men, I might fit in.

Comment

Me? I suppose if there is a conference for Bloggy Foggy Old Men, I might fit in.
          I would not be surprised if such a conference existed, [MENTION=858]Victor Leigh[/MENTION].
          Smart Health Shop
          SHS Facebook

Comment

I would not be surprised if such a conference existed, [MENTION=858]Victor Leigh[/MENTION].
            Search and you shall find. Actually that's the slogan of one of my sites called gSearchPlus.com. Wait, don't go to that site yet. It's still very, very much a WIP. Anyway I searched for "bloggy foggy old men" and Google claims that this is the closest approximation to what I am looking for. Don't just take my word for it. Ask Google yourself. This is what Google showed me:

Looks to me like a witch learning how to surfboard.

Comment

Search and you shall find. Actually that's the slogan of one of my sites called gSearchPlus.com. Wait, don't go to that site yet. It's still very, very much a WIP. Anyway I searched for "bloggy foggy old men" and Google claims that this is the closest approximation to what I am looking for. Don't just take my word for it. Ask Google yourself. This is what Google showed me:

Looks to me like a witch learning how to surfboard.
              That is a paddleboard! Becoming quite common to see on the lakeshores and on and around here...
              Smart Health Shop
              SHS Facebook

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
              Working...
              X