Clinic shut down for administering wrong vaccines - HLNtv.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinic shut down for administering wrong vaccines - HLNtv.com

A New Jersey clinic was shut down for reportedly immunizing children with incorrect vaccines, according to CNN affiliate WKBN.

An investigation into the Salem County Health Department’s Shots for Tots clinic found that five children were given the wrong vaccine, with mistakes starting in June 2014, according to WKBN. In one case, a 2-year-old boy reportedly received a double dose of Gardasil, a vaccine that prevents cervical cancer.

It is unknown if the wrong vaccines will cause health problems. But, according to WKBN, Salem County will pay to monitor the children’s health.

“I’d be surprised if there would be any adverse reactions,” Dr. Drew said in regards to the 2-year-old. “But, there is always an unknown.”

The Shots for Tots clinic was housed inside the Memorial Hospital of Salem County. A hospital spokesman tells HLN, “The Memorial Hospital of Salem County has no medical oversight for the clinic and the vaccinations. The hospital only provides the space for the monthly event free of charge to the Salem County Health Department.”

The two nurses who ran the Salem County clinic resigned, reports WKBN. HLN’s request for comment from the Salem County Health Department has not been returned.

The New Jersey Department of Health tells HLN they will be holding a meeting with the Salem Health Department in the coming week “to discuss the issues that have been identified.”

Dr. Drew airs Monday through Thursday on HLN at 9 p.m. ET. Follow the show on Facebook and Twitter @DrDrewHLN.

I have often been debated about how good herbal medicine is. However, it seems to me that the last couple of months have shown the high inefficiency of classical medicine in general. I prefer CBD oil in simple cases - https://provacan.co.uk/cbd-edibles/c...s-5-mg-orange/ It helps a lot from any type of pain and I don’t need to see a doctor for this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X