Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you equip stuff you buy from the shop?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you equip stuff you buy from the shop?

So recently I bought the rainbow seeker suit and the projectile taunt pack, however it doesn't show up in game. It says you can buy it from the shop and I already it, and when I click on it in the shop it says already bought. How would you equip it?

You should contact the customer support team. Tell them all the details and they will definitely help you. Another reason can be the wrong address, especially the zip code. Without correct information, your order could be seriously delayed and even lost. So, recheck what postal code you stated when submitting an order. To verify your zip code, have a peek at this web-site. The same rules appear to all home or office deliveries.

Comment

Recently, I bought a cover for car seats made of genuine leather https://leather-toolkits.com/reviews...r-seat-covers/ they did not have to be stored and equipped for a long time. I immediately put them on the car and now I will not stop looking at my beautiful seats

Comment

IJOY
        IJOY队长树脂TC盒模组
        IJOY队长树脂TC模组盒

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X