Wannabe - Spice Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wannabe - Spice Girls

90s! I really love this one from the Spice Girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ&spfreload=1

I've been a fan of the Spice Girls during my high school days. As of right now, I still listen to their songs, but I'm not that much of a fan anymore. Their songs still stick in my mind, and their music videos are good too.
    Freelance Jobs
    Freelancer Username: SS42A

Comment

I also enjoy listening to their songs and watching some of their music videos. Some of their songs have fast beats and nice rhythm that can be useful when workout time or doing exercises.
      My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

My favorite Spice Girl then was Ginger Spice. LOL. I really didn't like Baby Spice because everybody I knew loved her. :P

Comment

Ah, nostalgia, the memory of my grade school days when life was not yet hectic and "modernized". I instantly liked that song the moment that I first heard it. I even have the cassette tapes of 3 of their albums. I was a fan.

Comment

That reminds me. It's been ages since I've listened to The Spice Girls. How time has flown. Those girls are now in their respective elements, living their separate lives away from each other. I might try listening to them again in one of my workout sessions.

Comment

Lol, those were the days. I wasn't huge on the spice girls but they were a cute group back in the day. I think around the time they came out that's when the British invasion was starting to take over. Groups that were British seemed to be the big thing especially the mid-late 90s.

Comment

Night. A cup of coffee. Another cup of coffee. A stack of textbooks and lecture notes. Tones of information. And just a couple of lines of a written programming task. Haha, I thought the task would be easy, but it turned out the other way. Yes, it’s hard to cope with writing a written assignment if you have a bunch of other things to do. Does anyone know a good programming help service? I do not see another way, I need to order an essay on the Internet. Can you help me, guys?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                Working...
                X