Best makeup products/brands out there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best makeup products/brands out there?

I believe that if you are using makeups, a little bit of investing on it is important. Choosing the best products that will assure not only beauty but safety.

Anyone can tell me what is the best make up brands or products to use, disregarding the price or if its high end or not? Why you say so?

Although there are many great expensive make up brands out there I would still recommend a drugstore favorite which is called physicians formula. The reason I am recommending this makeup is because most of their products are made with natural ingredients and they are meant to never irritate or harm your skin. The prices are also very good so that's a huge plus.

Comment

I don't have any favorite make up brands. Usually, I choose cosmetics that contain natural ingredients, because I know that they won't damage my skin. They're safe. This is why I'm a big fan of aloe vera gel. I use it instead of a regular moisturiser. Also, I replaced foundation with transparent powder that contains green clay. Natural cosmetics are great!
      "I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. ― Audrey Hepburn

Comment

I have so many favorites, it's hard to say one! For stuff like eyeshadow, liner, blush, lipsticks and such my favorite is still MAC. For face products, like foundation, concealer, powder and such, my favorite is Tarte, which is a cruelty free, very natural brand with great products!

Comment

I recently tried bare minerals make up and I have to say it works great it covers up any blemishes you may have . While giving the skin a flawless look. It has natural ingredients so that a plus for me. I don't want a make up to ruin my skin so I try to buy the best even though it a little costly it last longer.

Comment

When it comes to foundation: Makeup Forever, Nars, or Bobbi Brown. Being a woman of color, I need better shade variety. Those three also gave me no breakouts. Can't say the same for Mac. Foundation is the one Mac product I can not use because it wreaks havoc on my face.

Eyeshadows: If I'm not wearing Nars, I'm wearing Urban Decay.

Lipsticks: that's where I have the most variety. I love Mac lipsticks, Tarte, Nars, but I also have some drugstore lippies from Revlon and Rimmel that I think are amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by stacyje View Post
              I recently tried bare minerals make up and I have to say it works great it covers up any blemishes you may have . While giving the skin a flawless look. It has natural ingredients so that a plus for me. I don't want a make up to ruin my skin so I try to buy the best even though it a little costly it last longer.
              I am glad to hear a consumer review, rather than the commercials or infomercials. Bare minerals seemed like an interesting concept, but actually seemed a bit too good to be true. I will give it a try...thanks!

Comment

Well, something that has more natural ingredients and agrees with your skin. I love mineral makeup, especially Bare Minerals. My skin looks so healthy, flawless, and natural when I wear it. And like the infomercial would say, "It's so bare, you could sleep in it!" Haha. Which I do, once in a while. It is the only makeup I can sleep in without waking up to a breakout.

I say it all comes down to your specific skin type and needs. No one makeup or product is going to be best for everyone.

Comment

Physician's formula is a really good brand. It isn't the cheapest but it also isn't super expensive. I used it before and it was great. I also have read really great reviews on youtube and other media sites.

Comment

Originally posted by justusforus View Post
                    I am glad to hear a consumer review, rather than the commercials or infomercials. Bare minerals seemed like an interesting concept, but actually seemed a bit too good to be true. I will give it a try...thanks!
                    I've used Bare Minerals as well and liked it. The color match was spot on and it looks quite natural. Most importantly, no breakouts.

Comment

I actually try to use make up that is ideal for my skin type. I like sticking to the basics actually, most of the time I just wear a powder foundation, since I know the liquid one can clog my pores and cause me acne (I'm prone to acne). The foundation I use is named ''Asepxia'', and is supposed to prevent clogger pores and acne infections. So far so good I also use a blush, some lip stick... and I plan to buy some mineral powder to start contouring my face.

As for my tools, I just bought a really expensive blush brush, I like it because is very big and of a very good quality and it really helps my checkbones look more natural with the blush on. I really think investing on your tools is as important as investing on you make up.

Comment

I am not fond of using makeups but if ever, I prefer those brands that are made from natural ingredients as much as possible. Or those make ups that are proven by those I could trust.
                        My Site & My Blog Diary

Comment

I don't have any favorite make up brands. Usually, I choose cosmetics that contain natural ingredients, because I know that they won't damage my wife's skin. They're safe. This is why I'm a big fan of aloe vera gel

Comment

After over a decade of searching I finally settled on Mac products. Most of their products are pricy, but they are natural and they go well with my skin tone and complexion. I had products which make a person look like they've been painted and then leave the skin with all sorts of problems later. Mac caters for a very large range of color tones and that's what I like about them most.

Comment

Well Cover Girl is a good brand, but I don't usually wear make-up when I go out, still I suggest that you try them. Right now I love their pressed powder, it seems like you're wearing a foundation when you're not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X